Balsa Core Materials Market By Type (Monolayer And Multilayer) And End-Use Industry (Wind Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Transportation, Construction, And Others)
The global balsa core materials market was valued at $190 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $272 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 5.3% from 2017 to 2023. Balsa core material is a commonly used end-grain wood core that exhibits high thermal insulation properties and has enhanced acoustic retention.
Balsa core material is a type of honeycomb structure and is available in a wide range of thickness, density, and form.
The global balsa core materials market is driven by its increase in demand from end-use industries, such as wind energy and marine, where it is used as a protective and ablative agent.
In addition, rise in demand for lightweight materials and growth in installation of wind turbine capacity are also expected to boost the market in the near future. However, high material cost is expected to a major restraint that hinders the growth.
New mergers and acquisitions to increase the market reach in developing countries is expected to provide new opportunities in this market in the near future.
Request for Sample Copy@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1637363
The global balsa core materials market is segmented based on type, end-use industry, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into monolayer and multilayer.
On the basis of end-use industry, it is divided into wind energy, aerospace, marine, transportation, construction, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global balsa core materials market are focused on product launch and expansion as their key strategies to gain significant market share and cater to the growing demand for developing countries.
For Report Enquiry@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1637363
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations from 2017 to 2023 in the global balsa core materials market.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers & distributors of balsa core materials helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the industry is conducted by following key product positioning and by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The key players are profiled along with their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...