Lipase Market By Source (Microbial Lipases, Plant Lipases, Animal Lipases), By Application (Animal Feed, Dairy, Bakery, Confectionery, Others), By Functions (Frozen Food And Beverage Additives And Food And Beverage Texturants) And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The Global Lipase Market was worth USD 457.2 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6%, to reach USD 629.3 million by 2021.
View report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…pase-market-3596/
Lipase is an enzyme produced by pancreas which catalyzes biochemical reactions in which hydrolysis of fats take place. It also hydrolyzes ester bonds in triglycerides to form mono glycerides and free fatty acids and also helps in formation of fatty acids.
Lipases are also involved in inflammation and cell signaling.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Absence or inadequacy of lipase in body results in high cholesterol, high risk towards diabetes, decreased cell permeability, muscle spasms and high levels of triglycerides in the body. Lipases are used in industries for yogurt and cheese fermentation.
Recombinant lipase enzymes are being used in applications such as laundry detergents, baking and as biocatalysts in converting vegetable oil into fuel.
Download free sample report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…96/request-sample
Increase in pancreatic disorders and number of patients undergoing pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy, use of lipases in cosmetics industry, changing food habits and increase in consumption of dairy products are driving the lipase market. Use of lipase in food and beverages industry as flavoring agent and to increase shelf life of food products is also expected to drive the market.
Uncertainties in patent protection laws are restraining the market growth.
The global lipase market is segmented on the basis of source, application, functions and region. Based on source of lipase, the market is segmented into microbial lipases, animal lipases and plant lipases.
Microbial lipases produced from bacteria and yeast account for the largest market share as they are most preferred in enzymes industry due to the low cost and high effectiveness compared to that of plants and animals. Based on applications, the market is segmented into Animal Feed, Dairy, Bakery, Confectionery and Others.
Animal feed application leads the market in this segment due to increase in livestock production and increasing meat consumption. Dairy products applications are the fastest growing segment due to the changing eating habits and rise in disposable incomes of people.
Based on functions the market is segmented into Frozen Food and Beverage Additives and Food and Beverage Texturants.
Inquire before buying: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3596/inquire
On the basis of geography, the global market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region is the largest market segment due to the increase in demand for bakery and processed dairy products in this region.
Latin America region is projected to be the fastest growing segment due to the increase in food and beverage industries.
Major players in the lipase market are E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Associated British Foods PLC, Amano Enzymes Inc., Novozymes A/S, Advanced Enzymes, Enzyme Development Corporation, Renco New Zealand, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Chr.
Hansen Holdings A/S, and Clerici-Sacco Group.
- Microbial Lipases
- Plant Lipases
- Animal Lipases
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Source
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Source
- Market Share Analysis, By Source
- Animal Feed
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Frozen Food and Beverage Additives
- Food and Beverage Texturants
- Other Functions
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Functions
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Functions
- Market Share Analysis, By Functions
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!