Antimony Market, Boosted By Rising Demand For Antimony, Predicted To Continue High Growth Till The End Of Forecast Period.
- Advertising -
Antimony is a chemical element that exists in two forms namely metallic and non metallic. Basically, metallic form of antimony color is bright silver which is made up of brittle material and non metallic form of it is Grey powder.
Antimony element is considered as a stable element in dry air and is static to acids and alkalis. It has been noted that antimony swells on cooling and is believed to be a bad conductor of electricity and heat.
- Advertising -
Since 4000 BC, antimony uses for a wide range of applications like batteries, textiles, flame retardants and cosmetics. With significant growth of applications, the Antimony Market registers healthy growth.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15600/antimony-market.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Antimony Market
With growth of applications and end user industries where antimony is used, the demand has being increased. Also demand has being increasing from various antimony applications such as medicine and cosmetics, which all together results to the Antimony Market’s Growth.
The advantage of recycling antimony derived from lead acid battery is a major key factor that encourages the production of antimony. Among all the applications, flame proof materials or retardants are expected to dominate the overall market and is expected to continue the dominance till 2021.
The health effects (antimony hazards) associated with exposure of antimony is the major inhibitor for the Antimony Market. Some of the known health hazards include lung cancer, skin irritation, breathing difficulties, among others.
Stringent government regulations stem from the aforementioned factor and this also is impacting the market.
Asia-Pacific is dominating the Antimony Market and in that especially china is leading high. China is the undisputed leader in the global antimony market owing to the presence of large reserves coupled with the large pool of cheap labor available in China.
North America and Europe are expected to register low growth rate due to government regulations, during the forecast period.
Request For Table Of Contents @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15600
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Antimony Market
The Antimony Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Application Type: Plastics, Rubber, Textile, Pigments, Glass, Ammunitions, Battery, Flame Proof Materials and Others.
- Industry: Automotive, Paints, Textile, Construction, Aerospace & Defense and Others.
- Region: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Antimony Market are as follows:
- Shanghai Metal Corporation
- Shenyang Huachang Antimony
- Mandalay Resources
- Consolidated Murchison
- Qingdao Glory International Trading Co.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2017 - 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15600
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: