Packaging is the technology enclosing the product for sale, storage or distribution. Latest development in the e-commerce market is cross-border online shopping.
- Agency -.
MarketResearchFuture adds “Retail E-commerce Packaging Market 2017: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, Forecast to 2022”reports to its Database.
- International Paper Company (U.S.)
- Mondi Group (South Africa)
- DS Smith Plc. (U.K.)
- Packaging Corporation of America. (U.S.)
- Rengo Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Klabin S.A. (Brazil)
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Georgia-Pacific LLC (U.S.)
- Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- Smurfit Kappa Group (Ireland).
Market Synopsis of Global Retail E-commerce Packaging
On-line shopping market is increasing continuously.
- Agency -.
It has revolutionized the shopping experience due to its attractive offers and desired product availability. Globally, Retail e-commerce packaging has been witnessing a strong growth over the last few years due to surge in electronic sector.
However, factors such as government regulation for corrugated packaging and increase in environment safety are the major restraints for the market growth.
The global retail e-commerce packaging market was valued at USD 14,584.2 million in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 21,669.7 million by 2022.
Study objectives of Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next ten years of various segments and sub-segments of the global retail e-commerce packaging market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze global retail e-commerce packaging market based on various tools such as Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis and Porters Five Force Analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, by application and by regions.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global retail e-commerce packaging market.
Regional Analysis of Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market
Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest share of 33.4% in the global retail e-commerce packaging market in 2015, owing to increasing disposable income in countries such as Indonesia, China, South Korea, and India. Europe accounted for the second largest share in the global retail e-commerce packaging market in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.59% during the forecast period.
Sample Request @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1891
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Complete Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…aging-market-1891
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 GLOBAL RETAIL E-COMMERCE PACKAGING MARKET, BY MATERIAL
4.2 Protective Packaging
4.3 Corrugated Boxes
4.4 Security Envelopes
4.5 Tapes & Labels
5 GLOBAL RETAIL E-COMMERCE PACKAGING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
5.2 Electronics & Consumer Goods
5.3 Apparel & Accessories
5.4 Home Furnishing
5.5 Auto Parts
5.6 Food & Beverages
5.7 Healthcare & Personal Care
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.2 Competitive Scenario
7.2.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2.2 Market Development Analysis
7.2.3 Type/Service Benchmarking
7.3 International Paper Company (U.S.)
7.3.2 Type/Service Offering
7.4 Mondi Group (South Africa)
7.4.2 Type/Service Offering
7.5 DS Smith Plc. (U.K.)
7.5.2 Type/Service Offering
7.6 Packaging Corporation Of America (U.S.)
7.6.2 Type/Service Offering
7.7 Rengo Co. Ltd. (Japan)
7.7.2 Type/Service Offering
7.8 Klabin S.A. (Brazil)
7.8.2 Type/Service Offering
7.9 Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd (Japan)
7.9.2 Type/Service Offering
7.10 Georgia-Pacific LLC (U.S.)
7.10.2 Type/Service Offering
7.11 Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd. (Australia)
7.11.2 Type/Service Offering
7.12 Smurfit Kappa Group (Ireland)
7.12.2 Type/Service Offering
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: