This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the North America Industrial Refractory Materials Market.
- Advertising -
"Refractories are heat-resistant materials that constitute the linings for high-temperature furnaces and reactors and other processing units. In addition to being resistant to thermal stress and other physical phenomena induced by heat, refractories must also withstand physical wear and corrosion by chemical agents.
ASTM C71 defines refractories as ""non-metallic materials having those chemical and physical properties that make them applicable for structures, or as components of systems, that are exposed to environments above 1,000 °F (811 K; 538 °C)".
Get PDF Sample of Industrial Refractory Materials Market [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/467099
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Industrial Refractory Materials i…h America market, especially in United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Advertising -
This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, countries, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- RHI AG
- MORGAN CRUCIBLE
- Puyang Refractory
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…forecast-to-2022
Market Segment by Countries, covering
- United States
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Shaped Industrial Refractory Materials
- Unshaped Industrial Refractory Materials
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Iron & Steel
- Nonferrous Metals
- Other Industries
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the North America Industrial Refractory Materials market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Industrial Refractory Materials Introduction, product type and application, market overview, market analysis by countries, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the manufacturers of Industrial Refractory Materials, with profile, main business, news, sales, price, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with profile, main business, news, sales, price, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the North America market by countries, covering United States, Canada and Mexico, with sales, revenue and market share of Industrial Refractory Materials, for each country, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5 and 6, to show the market by type and application, with sales, price, revenue, market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the segment market in United States, Canada and Mexico, by manufacturers, type and application, with sales, price, revenue and market share by manufacturers, types and applications;
- Chapter 10, Industrial Refractory Materials market forecast, by countries, type and application, with sales, price and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 11, to analyze the manufacturing cost, key raw materials and manufacturing process.
- Chapter 12, to analyze the industrial chain, sourcing strategy and downstream end users (buyers);
- Chapter 13, to describe sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers.
- Chapter 14 and 15, to describe Industrial Refractory Materials Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix, methodology and data source
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profile
3 North America Industrial Refractory Materials Market Competition, by Manufacturer
4 North America Industrial Refractory Materials Market Analysis by Countries
5 North America Market Segmentation Industrial Refractory Materials by Type
6 North America Market Segmentation Industrial Refractory Materials by Application
7 United States Industrial Refractory Materials Sales, Revenue, by Type, Application and Manufacturers
8 Canada Industrial Refractory Materials Sales, Revenue, by Type, Application and Manufacturers
9 Mexico Industrial Refractory Materials Sales, Revenue, by Type, Application and Manufacturers
10 Industrial Refractory Materials Market Forecast (2017-2022)
11 Industrial Refractory Materials Manufacturing Cost Analysis
12 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
List of Tables:
Figure Industrial Refractory Materials Picture
Table Product Specifications of Industrial Refractory Materials
Figure North America Sales Market Share of Industrial Refractory Materials by Types in 2016
Table Types of Industrial Refractory Materials
Figure Shaped Industrial Refractory Materials Picture
Table Major Manufacturers of Shaped Industrial Refractory Materials
Figure Unshaped Industrial Refractory Materials Picture
Table Major Manufacturers of Unshaped Industrial Refractory Materials
Table North America Industrial Refractory Materials Sales Market Share by Applications in 2016
Table Applications of Industrial Refractory Materials
Figure Iron & Steel Picture
Figure Cement/Lime Picture
Figure Nonferrous Metals Picture
Figure Glass Picture
Figure Ceramics Picture
Figure Other Industries Picture
Figure United States Industrial Refractory Materials Revenue (Million USD) and Growth Rate (2012-2022)
Figure Mexico Industrial Refractory Materials Revenue (Million USD) and Growth Rate (2012-2022)
Figure Canada Industrial Refractory Materials Revenue (Million USD) and Growth Rate (2012-2022), and more…
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: