Global Transfection Reagents And Equipment Market By Gimmick (Biochemical (Calcium Phosphate, Lipofection, Dendrimers), Physical (Electroporation, Nucleofection) And Viral)), Application (Biomedical, Protein Production), End User And Region And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment market size was around USD 715.4 million in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5 % to reach USD 1.02 billion by 2021.
The process of inserting genetic material, such as DNA and double stranded RNA, into mammalian cells is called transfection. Transfection reagents are the substances containing the genetic material whereas the equipment is used as a delivery mechanism.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Many technological advancements happening in the transfection reagents and equipment market over the years has to certain extent addressed the requirements of researchers and biotechnology & biopharmaceutical companies. Transfection instruments with higher efficiency are the result of these advancements.
In addition, efficient quantitative and qualitative transfection in a wide variety of cells, including the hard-to-transfect cells are also the result of this.
Technological advancements in transfections, alliances worldwide between the pioneering research institutes to trigger drug discovery, augmented research and development spending along with research activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, rise in demand for synthetic genes and increasing number of cases of cancer are driving the growth of this market.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ment-market-3217/
Selective effectiveness of transfection reagents, home brew reagents by researchers conjoined with hefty costs of transfection reagents are the primary factors expected to slow down the growth of this market.
The global Transfection Reagents and Equipment market can be categorized into four categories: by product, by gimmick, by application and by end user. On the basis of product, Transfection Reagents and Equipment market is classified into Reagents and Instruments.
In 2016, the reagents category is projected to account for the biggest market share. Although, the instruments market is probably grow at the highest CAGR during the aforementioned forecast period.
If we go by gimmick, Transfection Reagents and Equipment market is segmented into Biochemical, Calcium Phosphate, Lipofection, DEAE-dextran, Dendrimers, Physical, Electroporation, Nucleofection, Others and Viral. In 2016, the biochemical category is projected to command the largest market share, whereas the viral category is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the aforementioned forecast period.
Further, on the basis of application the market can be categorized into Biomedical Research, Gene Expression Studies, Cancer Research, Transgenic Model, Protein Production and Therapeutic Delivery. In 2016, the biomedical research category is likely to command the largest market share.
Last but not the least, on the basis of end user the market is segmented into Academic & Research Institutes and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies. In 2016, the academic & research institutes category is likely to command the largest market share.
Although, the pharmaceutical & biotechnologies category is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the aforementioned forecast period.
Download Free sample Report @
By geography, the global Transfection Reagents and Equipment market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Presently, North America accounts for the largest market share closely followed by Europe while Asia Pacific has the highest CAGR.
Major companies in the Transfection Reagents and Equipment market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Promega Corporation (U.S.), Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), and QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands). These companies hold a leading position in the transfection reagent and equipment market because of their well-established presence in the fields of genomics, spanning fifty countries, heavy R&D investments, and strong sales as well as distribution force.
Other players in the market include Polyplus-transfection SA (France), Bio-Rad Laboratories (U.S.), Lonza Group (Switzerland), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.), Mirus Bio LLC (U.S.), and MaxCyte Inc. (U.S.).
3) Y-o-Y Growth Analysis By Product
4) Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
5)Market Share Analysis, By Product
- II) Gimmick
2) Calcium Phosphate
6) Calcium Phosphate
36) Adenoassociated Viruses (AAV)
37) Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Gimmick
38) Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Gimmick
39) Market Share Analysis, By Gimmick
1) Biomedical Research
2 )Gene Expression Studies
3) Cancer Research
5) Protein Production
6) Therapeutic Delivery
7) Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
8) Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
9) Market Share Analysis, By Application
- IV) End User
1) Academic & Research Institutes
2) Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
3) Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
4) Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
.5) Market Share Analysis, By End User
Scope of the Report
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensivePESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, usingPorter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list ofkey market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Anexecutive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along withInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!