The latest report Global Waterproofing Membrane Market accounted for USD 22.0 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
- Advertising -
Short Description of Global Waterproofing Membrane Market:
Global Waterproofing Membrane Market, By Type (Liquid Applied Membranes, Sheet Based Membranes); By Raw Material type (Modified Bitumen, PVC, EPDM, TPO, HDPE, LDPE, Others), By Application (Roofing & Walls, Building Structures, Waste & Water Management, Tunnel Liners, Mining Application, Bridges And Highways , Others) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Waterproofing membrane is a thin layer of water light material placed over the surface that does not allow the water to pass through it. Mostly they are about 2 to 4mm thick.
Majorly waterproofing membrane is of two type’s liquid based and sheet based membrane. Waterproofing are majorly used in roofing & walls, building structures, waste & water management, tunnel liners, mining application, and bridges and highways.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…g-membrane-market
Competitive Landscape: Global Waterproofing Membrane Market
The global waterproofing membrane market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions.
- Advertising -
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Analysis of Waterproofing Membrane Industry Key Manufacturers: Carlisle Companies Inc., Firestone Building Products Company LLC., Soprema Group, Sika AG,The DOW Chemical Company,GAF Materials Corporation, Johns Manville, Renolit Se, Fosroc International Limited, Solmax International Inc. Chryso S.A.S, Copernit S.P.A., Derbigum, Flex Roofing Systems, GCP Applied Technologies Inc., GSE Environmental, IKO Industries Ltd, Isomat S.A, Juta A.S, Laticrete International, Inc., Mapei International, Noble Company, Paul Bauder GmbH & Co.
Kg, Paul Porcelanosa Group, Schluter System Ltd and many more.
For Any Query @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…g-membrane-market
Summary of Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Waterproofing membranes are cost-effective and efficient
- Increasing population
- Rising global demand for the waterproofing membranes in mining applications
- Policies related to the infrastructure growth across the globe
Report Segmentation: Global Waterproofing Membrane Market
The waterproofing membrane market is segmented on the basis of type into liquid applied membranes, and sheet based membranes. The liquid applied membranes are further segmented into cementitious, bituminous, polyurethane, acrylic and others.
The sheet membranes are further segmented into bituminous, PVC, EPDM, and others.
- On the basis of raw material type, the market is segmented into Modified bitumen, PVC, EPDM, TPO, HDPE, LDPE, Others. Modified bitumen is further segmented into Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene (SBS) and Atactic Polypropylene (APP).
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into roofing & walls, building structures, waste & water management, tunnel liners, mining application, bridges and highways , others. Building structures are further segmented into commercial and residential. Waste and water management is further segmented into waste management and water management.
- On the basis of geography, the waterproofing membrane market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Browse Full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…-membrane-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: