Wood Coating Additives Market Certain Mechanical Resistance Properties For Long Life Cycle That The Conventional Materials Simply Cannot Provide.
- Advertising -
Wood coating additives are the chemical and technology of materials, which have the potential to act as a film former and binder in the final coating. Wood, more than most substrates, has a requirement for Teflon coatings normally effective when other additives are present to modify curing rates, flow properties.
The epoxy coating additives specifically for the antimicrobial paints and coatings industry, with solutions for all major coatings segments such as Architectural, Protective & Marine, Transportation, Wood & Furniture, Industrial and Packaging, and also for printing inks. There is a broad scope of enhancement ranges from adding protective effects such as improving heat, light and weather resistance to reduce color fading and loss of gloss, to flame retardants with a preferred environmental and health profile for intumescent coatings.
- Advertising -
Browse Market Report @ industryarc.com/Report/6348/Wood-C…earch-Report.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Wood Coating Additives Market
Wood paint additives present tremendous challenges in view of the porous nature of wood. The occurrence of air bubbles and poor wetting and after application is some of the prominent surface defects met by coating formulators.
For more than half a century, coating additives have led the way in terms of technology improvement. The problem solving technology used in paints, inks and coatings has impart of combination of benefits, giving you a high benefit to cost ratio.
Whether you need foam control; improved pigment dispersion, surface wetting, leveling or adhesion; water resistance, mar resistance, slip, gloss or texture, or any combination of benefits, silicon-based technology.
The role of anti rust coating additives starts right from the design of the coating. This plays a very major role in the complete value chain of the coating.
The value chain of coating additives market encompasses a group of symbiotic activities performed by various industrial coatings. This consists of raw material suppliers, coating additive manufacturers, formulators and end-user applications, with logistics and supply chain management linking all of them into one group.
The feedstock suppliers are the companies which supply raw materials such as dispersing agents, rheology modifiers, wetting agents, and surface modifiers.
Wood coating additives market is witnessing growth on the account of increasing applications, and rapidly growing demand in the four regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. These are widely used in coating applications in the food packaging industry, building and infrastructure and furniture.
This specific application of coatings may require the protection of coated substrate from chemicals, high temperature, abrasion, impact, moisture, biocides,. during the service life of the material.
Request For TOC @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=6348
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Wood Coating Additives Market
The Wood Coating Additives Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of-
- Formulation: Water, Solvent and Radiation Cured
- Type: Dispersing Agents (Ionic Agents, Non Ionic), Rheology Modifiers (Non-Ionic Associative, Acrylic, Hydrated, Specialty Clays, Organoclays, Polyamides), Wetting Agents, Surface Modifiers (Micronized Wax and Wax Dispersions)
- End User: Food Packaging Industry, Building and Infrastructure and Furniture
- Geography: America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Some of the key players involved in the Wood Coating Additives Market are as follows:
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- AkzoNobel NV
- Allnex Belgium SA/NV
- Arch Chemicals, Inc.
- Arkema SA
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2017 - 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=6348
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: