GlobalData’s "Packaging Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2017", examines executives’ opinion about the business environment during H2 2017 (Sep 2017-Feb 2018).
- Advertising -
It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities.
Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/497627
International Paper (IP)
Rising investment in housing and construction, escalating urbanization, development of retail chains and rapid increase in healthcare and cosmetics sectors, are driving the stable economic environment for the packaging industry, and customer confidence levels will remain positive during H2 2017 (September 2017-February 2018) as compare to H1 2017 (February 2017-July 2017).
- Advertising -
Survey results reveal that executives who operate in North America project a more favorable opinion about the economic prospects in the region for H2 2017. The packaging market is projected to gain momentum due to increase in sales of flexible packaging, rising demand for convenient packaging due to changing lifestyles, new and innovative packaging developments, and increasing growth of pharmaceutical packaging market in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017.
The packaging industry is expected to record higher expenditure in new product development, and research and analysis in H2 2017. Moreover, executives with business operations in the Asia-Pacific regions expect an increase in sales growth in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions in H2 2017 as compare to H1
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives’ expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes packaging industry executives’ opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2017
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence in H2 2017
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H2 2017 among industry executives globally as compare to H1 2017
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions over the next six months.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ce-report-h2-2017
- In total, 57% of packaging industry executives indicate favorable or very favorable economic conditions in North America in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- More than, two-third of industry executives are optimistic or very optimistic over the industry and the company’s growth during the next six months
- Overall, 37% of respondents operating in Europe do not expect any change in supplier prices of transit packaging over the next six months
- Political changes in country/countries of operation will pose challenges for packaging organizations over the next
- Over three-quarters of executives operating in North America and Asia-Pacific indicate customer retention as the top priority in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017.
Reasons to access
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the packaging industry over the next six months
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of packaging industry executives in H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2017.
Access this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/497627
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: