“World Natural Gas and LNG Market Report 2017-2025” is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Network as a Service Market. This report studies Network as a Service in Global market, especially North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM).
Natural gas including R-LNG in India has been widely recognized as the fuel with multiple promising aspects. The present situation of the gas sector in India is going through multiple challenging phase.
Due to its high macroeconomic growth visions and increasing population, the country is facing major challenge in terms of growing energy demand and greenhouse gas emission.
Request a Sample Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000378
Therefore, the appearance of natural gas is coming into existence with larger force.
These situation makes government to take some crucial steps in order to increase consumption of natural gas over other tradition fuels in the gas sector on numerous causes such as domestic gas availability, infrastructure creation, affordability, pricing and government regulations. India Natural Gas and LNG market is expected to grow from US$ 19.7 billion in 2015 to US$ 30.7 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.06% between 2016 and 2025.
Natural Gas and LNG Market Players:
Petronet LNG Limited
Royal Dutch Shell PLC
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Mahanagar Gas private Ltd.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Gujarat Gas Ltd.
Indraprastha Gas Limited
View Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…s-and-lng-market
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of this market based on end-user. The end-user segmentation of the report covers five major segments including; fertilizer, power, industrial, City Gas Distribution (CGD), and others.
The study focuses upon market of natural gas produced from different on-shore and off-shore ports of country. Among all end-user segments, Power generation sector is the second largest consumer of natural gas in India after the fertilizer industry.
However, city gas distribution segment shows large opportunity in the coming years and is expected to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period from 2016 to 2025.
Reasons to Access
-Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights key India Natural Gas and LNG Market thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the India Natural Gas and LNG market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the market and PEST analysis for regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa and South America
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...