The new report of Chemical and Materials industry “Global Ethoxylates Market, By Product Type (Alcohol, Fatty Amine, Fatty Acid, Ethyl Ester, Glyceride) By Application (Personal Care, I&I Cleaning, Pharmaceutical, Agrochemicals, Oilfield Chemicals) By End-user (Detergents, Personal Care, Ointments & Emulsions, Herbicides, Insecticides, Foam Control & Wetting Agents, Lubricants and Emulsifiers)” – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Ethoxylates Market report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
The Global Ethoxylates Market accounted for USD 10.60 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
To Get a Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…thoxylates-market
Definition of Ethoxylates Market:
Ethoxylates are organic compounds that are manufactured by treatment of alcohols and phenols with ethylene oxide in the presence of potassium hydroxide as a catalyst. There is a growing demand for ethoxylates in personal care, I&I cleaning, pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, oilfield chemicals activities which is driving the market globally.
Key Companies Analysis:
The global ethoxylates market report is consolidated with the presence of a limited number of players. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players in ethoxylates market include AkzoNobel N.V., Arkema, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, Evonik, Huntsman International LLC, Mitsui Chemicals Inc., and Royal Dutch Shell plc. and many more.
Access the Ethoxylates Market Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…thoxylates-market
Summary of Market Drivers:
- Increasing consumption of household & personal care products
- Globally rising industrial & institutional cleaning industry
- Growing agrochemicals industry
- Less potential of ethoxylates in developed countries
- Environmental concerns regarding toxicity
Segmentation of Ethoxylates Market:
The ethoxylates market analysis is segmented on the basis of product type into alcohol, fatty amine, fatty acid, ethyl ester, glyceride and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into personal care, I&I cleaning, pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, oilfield chemicals and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into detergents, personal care, ointments & emulsions, herbicides, insecticides, foam control & wetting agents, lubricants and emulsifiers and others.
- On the basis of geography, the ethoxylates market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Read more about the Ethoxylates Market Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…hoxylates-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: