This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Bio based Polyurethane Market.
- Advertising -
The Global Bio-Based Polyurethane Market has been estimated at USD XX million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX million by 2020, at a CAGR of AX% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. The global bio-based polyurethane business is in its nascent stage and is expected to grow exponentially over the following years and approximated at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
In 2013 over 1634 tons of bio-based polyurethane was poured globally and is being expected to exceed XX tons by 2020. The increased acceptance of bio-based polyurethane is due to its environment-friendly and less CO2 emission, and growing consumer preferences.
- Advertising -
Bio-based polyurethane, which is a downstream derivative of crude oil with low cost, has a wide range of applications due to their chemical versatility and higher performance. Natural oil polyols (NOP) which are derived from vegetable oils like castor oil, soy oil, peanut oil and canola oil are key sources which react with diisocyanates with biomass in the production of bio-based polyurethane.
It is used in applications such as coating and paints, electronics, construction (building materials), vehicles, housing, furniture, shoe soles. and moreover the customers are beginning to prefer bio-based green products.
The most of the demand for application of polyurethane is as foams of various types like flexible-foam, semi-rigid foam and rigid foam which are used in cars and 2-wheeler seats (flexible foam), for insulation (rigid foam).
Download PDF Sample of Bio based Polyurethane [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/218146
North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe are the major countries with more than 90% demand for polyurethane whereas Asia Pacific, South America, and Eastern Europe will have the polyurethane (PU) boom in coming decade with increasing population and also governments encouraging regulations with the use of carbon-free elements has helped the industries to expand their market size.
Market Dynamics of the Global Bio based Polyurethane Market:
- Increase in demand from construction industry in developing countries
- Increase in demand for pre-set products in electronic appliances and automotive industry
- Increasing public and scientific demand for sustainable materials
- New laws being drafted for better sustainability
- High cost of R&D
- Volatility of crude oil prices
The global bio-based polyurethane market, on the basis of type, can be broadly segmented into automotive (interior and exterior applications), insulation (pipe insulation, refrigerator insulation, building materials indoor & outdoors.), foam (Furniture cushioning, mattresses, technical applications) and others. Foam segment is the biggest in all while automotive has a higher growth in coming future.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ecasts-2017-2022
The market has also been geographically segmented into APAC, North America, Europe, South America and Eastern Europe. In 2014, the APAC clearly had a higher growth market with the leading Chinese and Indian markets.
The Middle East has also witnessed a tremendous growth over few years. Continued investments and governments help in a positive way with regulations in bio-based polyurethane has caused a robust growth in the region.
The volatility in crude oil prices is the key factor, as well as key product innovations in CASE products like elastomers are the changing environment for bio-based polyurethane.
Company profiles of the major bio-based polyurethane foam, bio-based polyurethane elastomers & coating, bio-based polyurethane binder & insulation, bio-based polyurethane composite materials that have been discussed in this study include:
- BASF SE
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Biobased Technologies
- Dow Chemicals
- Mitsui Chemicals
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the global bio-based polyurethane market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global bio-based polyurethane market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Table of Content:
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Market Definition
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Regulatory Policies Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Force Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
3.5 Raw Material Analysis
3.6 Patent Analysis
- Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing importance to eco-friendly and sustainable development
4.1.2 Growing automotive industry
4.1.3 Focus on innovative products
4.1.4 Government ease/force to regulations
4.1.5 Rapid population growth and market penetration in APAC nations
4.2.1 High R&D cost
4.2.2 Volatility in Crude oil prices
4.3.1 Industrial Growth in Middle East & Africa
4.3.2 Developments in Bio-Based Building materials
- Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Transportation & Automotive Industry
5.2.2 Footwear & Textile
5.2.5 Furniture & Bedding
5.2.6 Electronics & Appliances
- Regional Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.1.4 South Korea
6.1.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.2 North America
6.2.1 United States
6.2.4 Rest of North America
6.3.2 United Kingdom
6.3.6 Rest of Europe
6.4 South America
6.4.3 Rest of South America
6.5.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.3 Rest of MEA
- Future of the Market
- Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
8.3 Market Share Analysis
8.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- Company Profiles
9.2 BASF SE
9.3 Dow Chemical Company
9.5 Mitsui Chemicals
9.7 Biobased Technologies
9.8 TSE Industries
9.9 Rampf group inc.
9.10 Manali Petrochemical Ltd.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: