This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Bio-acetic Acid Market.
- Advertising -
The Global Bio-Acetic Acid Market has been estimated at USD XX.XX billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period. Bio-acetic acids are produced from the fermentation of microorganism and are used commercially such as catalysts, surfactants, and dyes.
They are produced from bio-based raw materials such as corn, maize, sugar, and biomass.
Bio-acetic acid can be used for various applications such as VAM, acetate esters, PTA, acetic anhydride and others.
- Advertising -
Bio-acetic acid are extensively used in the VAM market, accounting for a share of XX.XX % in 2015.The report is also segmented based on the raw material usage into: corn, maize, sugar, biomass and others.
Market Dynamics of the Bio-acetic Acid Market:
- Rising crude oil prices
- Huge growth in VAM market
- Stringent government regulations.
Download PDF Sample of Bio-acetic Acid [email protected] www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/218147
- Shortage of raw material
- Huge competition from fossil-fuel products
Europe is the leading consumer of bio-acetic acid in 2015 accounting for a share of XX%, followed by APAC and North America. The bio-acetic acid market in Europe will grow at a high rate during the forecast period owing to the huge demand from the VAM market.
The market will grow at a healthy pace during the forecast period.
Furthermore, the shifting focus towards eco-friendly products will offer numerous opportunities for the growth of the bio-acetic acid market.
Some of the major companies dominating the market with its products, and continuous product developments are:
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ecasts-2017-2022
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Analysis for the global bio-acetic acid market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global bio-acetic acid market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is booming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Table of Content:
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
- Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Crude Oil Prices
4.1.2 Demand growth in VAM Market
4.1.3 Stringent Government Regulations
4.2.1 Raw Material Shortage
4.2.2 Huge competition from fossil-fuel products
4.3.1 Shifting focus towards eco-friendly products
4.3.2 Demand from Emerging Economies
4.3.3 Technological Advancements
- Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Application
5.1.2 Acetate esters
5.1.4 Acetic anhydride
5.2 By Raw Material
- Geographical Segmentation
6.1 North America
6.4 Middle East
6.4.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5 South America
6.5.7 Rest of South America
6.6.1 South Africa
- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- Company Profiles
8.5 Mitsubishi Chemicals
8.6 Dairen Chemicals
8.8 GF Biochemicals
8.9 Metabolix, Inc.
8.13 NatureWorks LLC
8.14 Wacker Chemie
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: