According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Nanocoatings Market- Analysis and Forecast (2017-2026)’, the global nanocoatings market is expected to reach $28,271.8 million and 5,305.8 kilotons by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 23.0% and 24.5% respectively between 2016 and 2026. The overall growth in the nanocoatings market is fuelled by the increasing demand in the end-user industry, particularly medical & healthcare, automotive and electronics, growing industrialization in the APAC region and the superiority of nanocoating properties compared to conventional paints and coatings. Browse more than XX Data Tables and XX Figures spread through XX Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Nanocoatings Market”
According to Saloni Aggarwal, a Senior Research Analyst at BIS Research, “Self-cleaning (photocatalytic) nanocoatings dominated the global nanocoatings market both by value and volume with a market share of 28.5% and 17.8% respectively in 2016, registering a CAGR of 23.0% and 21.4% respectively between 2016 and 2026”. These nanocoatings are primarily used by construction & infrastructure industry and require sunlight to activate its self-cleaning property. But, with the increasing research and development activities in the industry, better photocatalytic nanocoatings are being developed which can be activated even by indoor lighting.
Medical & Healthcare end-user industry dominated the global nanocoatings market with a market share of approximately 19.1% by volume and 19.9% by value in 2016, registering a CAGR of 23.7% and 22.5% respectively between 2016 and 2026.
The demand for anti-microbial nanocoatings is increasing in the healthcare industry as it is being used to provide protection against healthcare associated infections and to coat medical implants for improved biocompatibility and stability. Healthcare also employs other nanocoatings such as anti-fingerprint nanocoating for smudge protection on digital screens which record critical patient readings.
This market report provides a thorough analysis of the recent trends influencing the global nanocoatings market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and developments. The report is a compilation of various segmentations of the market, including market breakdown by nanocoating type, end-user industry and different geographical regions. It also includes a separate segment on industry analysis, wherein, the opportunity matrix, country share analysis, R&D analysis and ranking of key companies is provided to compare the various regions and the market players on basis of market share and growth rates.
Some of the key players in the global nanocoatings market are Bio-Gate AG, Buhler AG, Nanogate AG, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, AdMat Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Nanomech Inc., Surfix BV Advanced Nanocoatings, Telsa Nanocoatings Inc., Nano-Care AG, Nanofilm Ltd., Nanovere Technologies LLC, Integran Technologies, P2I Ltd., Inframat Corporation, Aquashield Technologies and Eikos Inc., among others. These companies provide a broad product portfolio for specific needs and applications.
Request for Report:
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the nanocoatings ecosystem and draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants and vendors. The report also profiles around 16 companies among which include Bio-Gate AG, Buhler AG, Nanogate AG, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, AdMat Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Nanomech Inc., Surfix BV Advanced Nanocoatings, Telsa Nanocoatings Inc., Nano-Care AG, and Nanofilm Ltd., among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons) of nanocoatings market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026?
- What is the market size of different types of nanocoatings ($Million and Kilotons) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026?
- How will each end-user industry of nanocoatings market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($Million and Kilotons) of each of the end-user industry by the end of 2026?
- What is the market size for different regions and countries in terms of value and volume ($Million and Kilotons) in the nanocoatings market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2026?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for nanocoatings market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global nanocoatings market?
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the global nanocoatings market by analysing through market share analysis?
- What are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...