Europe Surface Disinfectant Market size was around USD 157.65 million in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% to reach USD 233.79 million by 2021. It captures 30% of the global market.
- Advertising -
Chemical substances which are applied to non-living objects and on floor surfaces for the purpose of destroying microorganisms are called disinfectants. The primary use of disinfectants is to prevent infectious diseases.
- Advertising -
Surfaces are designated as noncritical items as they contact intact skin. The usage of noncritical items or contact with noncritical surfaces has low risk of causing an infection in humans.
Surface should be clean in clinics, hospital and Ambulatory surgical centres since there is greater probability of an infection spreading among patients and staff.
View Full Report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…tant-market-3781/
Surface disinfectant place a major role in preventing infection. The main driver of Surface disinfectant is its use.
Raising the prevalence rate of infectious disease worldwide fuels the surface disinfectant market. Developed economies and emerging economies play a major role in surface disinfectant market.
Mentorship from International organizations such as World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP) and International Federation of Infection Control (IFIC) to prevent infectious diseases also aids in the market growth. Increasing awareness regarding the use of surface disinfectants is also one of the driver for this market.
Request for Sample Brochure: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…81/request-sample
In spite of that, while using disinfectants precautions are necessary and the disinfectant in use must be approved by government organization such as Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Regulatory procedures in these organizations make product launch of new products very difficult.
- Market Segmentation
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Phenolic Compounds
- Other Surface Disinfectants
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Formulation
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Formulation
- Market Share Analysis, By Formulation
- In-House Applications
- Instrument Disinfection
- Other Applications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- End User
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Other End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
The Europe surface disinfectants market is segmented on the basis of type, formulation, application, and end user. If we go by type, the market is segmented into quaternary ammonium compounds, chlorhexidine gluconate, phenolic compounds, alcohols, aldehydes, and other surface disinfectants.
The quaternary ammonium compounds category is estimated to command the largest share of the market in 2016. The growth in this category is majorly because of the widespread availability and greater consumption of surface disinfectants in hospitals.
On the basis of formulation, the surface disinfectant market is categorized into liquids, wipes, and sprays. In 2016, the liquids category commanded the largest share of the market.
Factors for example, the increasing demand for the disinfection of hospital areas and the wide adaptability of these formulations are projected to drive the growth of this market segment.
Inquire Report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3781/inquire
On the basis of geography, the Europe surface disinfectants market is segmented into UK, Spain, Germany, France and others. It is second largest in terms of market share.
UK is the leading player in the region.
3M Company (U.S.), Procter & Gamble (U.S.), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. (U.K.), The Clorox Company (U.S.), Sealed Air Corporation (U.S.). Steris Corporation (U.S.), Cantel Medical Corporation (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), and Ecolab (U.S.) are the top players in this market.
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of formulation, application, type and end user along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the europe market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: