Fermentation is the process which is done to acquire a desired or desirable chemical product.
Global Fermented Ingredients Market was worth USD 21.2 billion in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.9%, to reach USD 32.53 billion by 2021.
It is conducted in the presence of microorganisms such as yields and some bacteria and usually takes place in anaerobic conditions. In this process, ingredients are biologically enhanced to increase the nutritional value.
This process allows natural bacteria to grow on food which is already soaked in salt water. The bacteria feed upon the carbohydrates and generate lactic acid and results in preserved food.
Vitamin B, enzymes and some fatty acids are also formed in this process. This fermented food can also provide the bacteria required for healthy digestion.
Regular intake of fermented food has many health benefits such as increase in the nutrient absorption, detoxification of body and also promotes gut health.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ents-market-3640/
With the increase in consumption of fermented products all over the world, demand for fermented ingredients is increasing. Increase in awareness among people regarding preservation of food and to increase the shelf life of products fermentation has become essential in food and beverage industries.
All these factors are responsible for driving the growth of fermented ingredients market. However, lack of proper availability of raw materials and high costs associated with them and high initial investments are the major factors restraining the growth rate of the market.
1.2 Amino Acids
1.3 Organic Acids
1.7 Industrial Enzymes
1.7 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
1.8 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
1.9 Market Share Analysis, By Type
2.2 Food & Beverages
2.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
2.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
2.8 Market Share Analysis, By Application
3.2 Dry Form
3.3 Liquid Form
3.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
3.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
3.6 Market Share Analysis, By Form
4.2 Batch Fermentation
4.3 Continuous Fermentation
4.4 Aerobic Fermentation
4.5 Anaerobic Fermentation
4.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Process
4.7 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Process
4.8 Market Share Analysis, By Process
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…40/request-sample
The Global market for fermented ingredients is segmented on the basis of type, application, form, process and region. Based on type, the market is segmented into Amino Acids, Organic Acids, Biogas, Polymers, Vitamins, and Industrial Enzymes.
Amino acids hold the largest market share due to its increased demand in food and beverage industries. Based on application, the market for fermented ingredients is segmented in to Food & Beverages, Feed, Pharmaceuticals, and Paper.
Food and beverages segment is further segmented into Bakery, Brewery and Distilling and Dairy Products. Food and beverages industry segment dominate the market due to the increased demand for processed foods and also fermented ingredients are highly used in the industries to increase the shelf life of food products.
Based on form, the market is segmented into dry form and liquid form. Fermented ingredients in dry form are projected to be the fastest growing segment.
Based on fermentation process, the market is segmented into Batch Fermentation, Continuous Fermentation, Aerobic and Anaerobic Fermentation. Anaerobic fermentation holds the largest market share in this segment because of its increased number of applications in beverages industry.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-3640/inquire
Based on geography, Global fermented ingredients market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa regions. North America holds the largest market share due to the huge consumption of fermented ingredients in this region by end-use industries.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market segment due to the increase in demand for food and beverage products in this region.
Some of the major companies which manufacture fermented ingredients are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Angel Yeast Co. Ltd. (U.S.), Ajinomoto Corporation Inc. (Japan), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Chr. Hansen A/S (Denmark), Dohler Group (Germany), Lallemand Inc. (Canada) and Lonza (Switzerland).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!