According to the market report “ Chlorine Market – Size, Outlook, Trends and Forecasts (2018 – 2024)”, the global Chlorine market is expected to reach USD 33.5 Billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 4.98% over the forecast period (2018 – 2024).
Chlorine is yellowish green industrial gas which is which can be soldiered at -103°C (-153°F) and liquidated at -34°C (-29°F). Chlorine is used for making bulk materials like bleached paper products, plastics such as PVC (polyvinyl chloride),solvents tetrachloromethane, chloroform and dichloromethane.
It is also used to make dyes, textiles, medicines, antiseptics, insecticides and paints. Increase in demand from PVC manufacturers and pharmaceuticals & agrochemicals industries are the driving factors for the growth of the global chlorine market.
Chlorine market is expected to see a huge growth and demand due to rising applications such as bleaching of wood pulp during paper productions.
Vinyl market segment to dominate the global chlorine market in terms of CAGR throughout the forecast period. Global chlorine market is segmented based on application few of which include EDC (1-Ethyl-3-(3-dimethylaminopropyl) carbodiimide)/PVC (polyvinyl chlorine,aliphatic carbons, organic & inorganic chemicals, propylene oxide, pulp and paper, based on products as diaphragm process, membrane cell process, mercury cell chlorinated intermediates and others.
Among all these vinyl’s yields the highest share in global chlorine market by 2024.
Asia-Pacific – Largest chlorine market
Asia-Pacific followed by Western European regions has vital growth of global chlorine market throughout the forecast period due to the growth of pharmaceuticals and industries. Booming water treatment and plastic industries in North America regions are also driving chlorine market throughout the forecast period.
Few key industries of Chlorine market include Ineos Group Ltd., Ercros S.A, Olin Corporation Industries, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, BASF SE, Hanwha Chemical Corporation, Tata Chemicals Ltd., and Tosoh Corporation.
Browse recent report by industry: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-reports/
Scope of The Report
- Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
- Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
- The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
- Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
- Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
- The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
- DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
- The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
- The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
- Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
- An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
- Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
- Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: FeaturedCompany about: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!
For more information: