According to the market report “Global Cumene Market – Share, Outlook, Trends, Size and Forecasts (2018 – 2024)”, the Global Cumene Market is expected to reach USD 27.2 Billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 4.55% over the forecast period (2018 – 2024).
Cumene is an organic compound based on aromatic hydrocarbons with aliphatic substitution which is a flammable colorless liquid and is produced from benzene and propylene Cumene is used in the production of phenol and acetone production. Cumene is also used as a blending component in gasoline pool to avoid restriction in gasoline and also to yield maximum profit out of optimum investment.
The driving factors of Cumene market include the growing demand for phenol in industries like plastic, composites, laminates and others. Few of the end-user industries of Cumene market include polycarbonate, bisphenol -A, and phenolic resins.
Download a Free Sample report @ www.envisioninteligence.com/indust…rt/cumene-market/
The largest consumer of phenol is BPA (Bisphenol A) which is used as a key ingredient for the production of polycarbonate and epoxy resins. These resins are vitally used in wood adhesives for binding the layers of plies to exterior plywood.
The global Cumene market is segmented, on the basis of application, into phenol, acetone, paints & enamel, high-octane aviation fuels and derivatives of phenol & acetone and so on.
The leading countries in Global Cumene Market are North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Rise in demand for enamels, lacquers, and paints, along with the increase in the usage and consumption of Cumene for the manufacturing of steel, iron, and rubber in various regions across the globe resulted in the boosting of market growth.
Few leading industries include BASF SE, BP PLC, Chang Chun Plastics Co., Ltd., China Petrochemical Development Corporation, ExxonMobil Corp and others.
Browse recent report by industry: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-reports/
Scope Of The Report
- Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
- Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
- The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
- Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
- Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
- The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
- DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
- The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
- The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
- Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
- An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
- Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
- Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: FeaturedCompany about: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!
For more information: