Global Ink Additives Market, By Type (Rheology Modifiers, Slip/Rub Materials, Defoamers, Dispersants); By Technology (Water-based, Solvent-Based) By Process (Flexographic, Lithographic, Gravure, Digital) By Application (Packaging, Publishing, Commercial Printing) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Ink Additives Market accounted for USD 615.7 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Also Ink Additives Market, By Type (Rheology Modifiers, Slip/Rub Materials, Defoamers, Dispersants); By Technology (Water-based, Solvent-Based) By Process (Flexographic, Lithographic, Gravure, Digital) By Application (Packaging, Publishing, Commercial Printing) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Ask for Free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…dditives-market-2
Market Definition: Global Ink Additives Market
Ink additives are the chemical substances used in small quantities in printing ink coatings. Printing ink coatings are the formulated coatings that are made from waterborne or solvent borne technologies.
There is a growing demand for ink additives in packaging, publishing and commercial printing industries which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Major Market Drivers:
- High demand in flexible packaging
- Development of multipurpose additives
- Increasing demand for biodegradable and renewable products
- Market Restraint:
- Stringent regulatory standards by governments
- Shift from print to digital media
Market Segmentation: Global Ink Additives Market :
- The Ink additives market is segmented on the basis of type into rheology modifiers, slip/rub materials, defoamers, and dispersants.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into water-based and solvent-based.
- On the basis of process, the market is segmented flexographic, lithographic, gravure, digital and other.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into packaging, publishing and commercial printing.
- On the basis of geography, the ink additives market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Ink Additives Market
The global ink additives market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Read more about the Global Tilt Sensor Market Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…ditives-market-2/
Major Market Competitors : Global Ink Additives Market :
Some of the major players in ink additives market include Altana AG, BASF SE, DOW Corning Corporation, Elementis PLC, Evonik Industries, Huntsman Corporation, Lawter B.V., Shamrock Technologies, Munzing Chemie GmbH, Solvay S.A., Keim Additec Surface GmbH, Allnex, Croda International PLC, Honeywell International Inc., Dorf Ketal, Polyone Corporation and many more.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...