Metal Bonding Adhesives Market, By Resin Type (Epoxy-Based, Acrylic-Based, Polyurethane-Based), By Application (Automotive & Transportation, Industrial, Appliances) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) –Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Advertising -
The Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market accounted for USD 6.77 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market, By Resin Type (Epoxy-Based, Acrylic-Based, Polyurethane-Based), By Application (Automotive & Transportation, Industrial, Appliances) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Definition: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
The adhesives used for metals are termed as metal bonding adhesives. Structural acrylic adhesives and epoxies are ideal metal adhesives for forming strong bonds that resist stress, temperature, and chemicals.
- Advertising -
Growing demand for metal bonding adhesives in automotive & transportation, industrial, and appliances industries is expected to be a major driver of the market over the forecast period.
Major Market Drivers:
- High demand in automotive & transportation and industrial sector
- Stringent government rules and regulations regarding efficient fuel usage
- Increasing demand for superior-quality bonding adhesives
- Raw material price volatility
- Rise in demand for green and sustainable products having low volatile organic compound (VOC)
Market Segmentation: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
- The metal bonding adhesives market is segmented on the basis of resin type into epoxy-based, acrylic-based, polyurethane-based and other.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into automotive & transportation, industrial and appliances.
- On the basis of geography, the metal bonding adhesives market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
The global metal bonding adhesives market is consolidated with the presence of a limited number of players. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market
Some of the major players in metal bonding adhesives market
- Henkel AG & Co.
- H.B. Fuller,
- Sika AG,
- The DOW Chemical Company,
- Lord Corporation,
- Delo Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co.
- Parson Adhesives, Inc.,
- Arkema S.A.,
- Solvay S.A.
Access Global Metal Bonding Adhesives Market Full Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…dhesives-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...