Study papers on Infrastructure Monitoring market and regional forecast. Infrastructure Monitoring market players are include COWI (Denmark), Pure Technologies (Canada), Structural Monitoring Systems (Australia), Acellent (US), Geocomp (US), Campbell Scientific (US), Nova Metrix (US), Geokon (US), SIXENSE (France), Digitexx (US), Bridge Diagnostics (US), Sisgeo (Italy), RST Instruments (Canada), AVT Reliability (UK), and Geomotion Singapore (Singapore).
- Agency -.
Download Brochure of Infrastructure Monitoring Market spread across 178 pages, Profiling 20 Companies and Supported with 71 Tables and 45 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=461560
Infrastructure market is estimated to grow from USD 1.48billion in 2018 to USD 3.38 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 17.93% between 2018 and 2023. The major factors driving the growth of the infrastructure monitoring market include catastrophic failure of the infrastructure that results in loss of lives and incurs higher costs, stringent environmental regulations pertaining to the sustainability of structures, and aging infrastructure and the superior benefits of infrastructure monitoring.
However, high installation and monitoring costs, inaccurate results due to errors in readings, slow growth of developing countries are the major restraining factors for the growth of the infrastructure monitoring market.
- Semiconductor and electronic component manufacturers and distributors
- Sensor manufacturers and distributors
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- ODM and OEM technology solution providers
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
- System integrators
- Technology investors
This growth can be due to the rapid infrastructure building activities being undertaken in APAC, mainly China, India, and Japan where infrastructure monitoring paves the way for the modernization of infrastructure.
- Agency -.
Further, investments from the government sector are also increasing to enhance the infrastructure facility in the country.
Get More Information on Infrastructure Monitoring Market with Top Company Profiles and Overview at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=461560
Considering today’s scenario, wired infrastructure monitoring systems are widely adopted for different types of structures as they offer reliable connectivity, and there is no limitation on long-distance data transfer. Additionally, wired minoring systems are already being used for the overall assessment of numerous structures in various countries such as bridges, buildings, and dams.
2 Ranking of Players, 2016
3 Competitive Scenario
3.1 Partnerships, Agreements, Collaborations, and Contracts
3.2 Product Launches/Developments
3.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
Get “Infrastructure Monitoring Market” Report is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=461560
- The infrastructure monitoring market based on technology has been segmented into wired and wireless.
- The infrastructure monitoring market based on offering covers hardware, and software and services.
- The infrastructure monitoring market based on vertical comprises civil infrastructure, aerospace & defense, energy, mining, and others (including industrial machinery, automotive, transportation, and marine structures).
The geographic analysis has been done with regard to the Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: