The high temperature sealants market is segmented on the basis of application into, electrical & electronics, industrial, transportation, construction, and others. Amongst these, the electrical & electronics segment is projected to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period owing to the rising need for performance stability from electrical & electronics products.
Download Brochure of Hight Temperature Sealants Market with 86 Market Data Tables & 41 Figures spread through 157 Pages and in-depth TOC on "High Temperature Sealants Market - Global Forecast to 2022" Now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1144351
The growth in end-use industries such as electrical & electronics, automotive, and construction is driving the demand for high temperature sealants in the Asia Pacific. Countries such as China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand are investing in residential and commercial a building, which acts as an opportunity in the high temperature sealants market.
China leads the regional market owing to the presence of an established electrical & electronics industry, and growing construction and automobile industries.
The global market for high temperature sealants is led by players such as
- Dow Corning Corporation (US),
- Wacker Chemie AG (Germany),
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany),
- Sika AG (Switzerland),
- 3M Company (US),
- Bostik SA (France),
- B. Fuller (US),
- PPG Industries, Inc. (US),
- CSW Industrials, Inc. (US),
- Illinois Tool Works Company (US),
- Soudal N.V. (Belgium).
Exposure of electronic components to high temperature, heat and moisture has driven the demand for high temperature sealants in the electrical & electronics industry.
The high temperature sealants application protects electrical equipment from heat, shock, and moisture and further ensures durability.
The report segments the high temperature sealants market on the basis of chemistries, applications, and regions. The major chemistries covered in the report are, silicone, epoxy, and others.
The applications include, electrical & electronics, industrial, transportation, construction, and others. The market is also segmented on the basis of regions, namely Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Manufacturers of High Temperature Sealants
- Manufacturers in End-Use Industries such as Electrical & Electronics, Transportation, Industrial, Construction, and Others
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of High Temperature Sealants
- Regional Manufacturers’ Associations and General Sealants Associations
- Government and Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
The high temperature sealants market is segmented on the basis of chemistries into silicone, epoxy, and others. Silicone chemistry accounted for the largest share in the high temperature sealants market in 2016 and is expected to continue to lead during the forecast period 2017-2022.
The growth of the silicone based high temperature sealants segment is backed by the wide acceptance of silicone based products due to their extreme temperature & chemical resistance, and excellent electrical properties.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1144351 .
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for the several segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (55%), Tier 2 (35%), and Tier 3 (10%)
- By Designation: C-level (25%), Manager Level (40%), and Others (35%)
- By Region: AsiaPacific (45%), North America (15%), Europe (20%), Middle East & Africa (10%) and South America (10%)
Reasons to access this report:
This research report is focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market strategies analysis of top players, Porter’s analysis, company profiles, and competitive bench marking, which together comprise and discuss the overall views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the high temperature sealants market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration:Comprehensive information on high temperature sealants offered by the top players in the global market
- Market Development:Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets –the report analyzes the markets for high temperature sealants across regions
- Market Diversification:Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global high temperature sealants market
- Competitive Assessment:In-depth assessment of market strategies, products, and recent developments of the leading players in the high temperature sealants market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.