Global aluminum composite panels market dominated by players such as Arconic (US), Yaret Industrial Group (China), Mitsubishi Chemical (Japan), 3A Composites (Switzerland), Alubond U.S.A. (US), Alumax Industrial (Taiwan), Shanghai Huayuan New Composite Materials (China), Changshu Kaidi Decoration Material (China), Guangzhou Xinghe Aluminum Composite Panel (China), & Jyi Shyang Industrial (Taiwan).
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Aluminum Composite Panels Market spread across 163 Pages, Profiling 15 Companies and Supported with 146 Tables and 30 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=943340 .
Aluminum composite panels market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.92% during forecast period, and reach USD 8.79 billion by 2022 from USD 6.29 billion in 2017. The market is driven by factors such as rapid urbanization, rise in construction activities in emerging economies, and large-scale investments in industrial and infrastructure sectors.
However, high cost is involved in case repairing work.
- Advertising -
Key Target Audience
- Aluminum composite panel manufacturers
- Raw material producers and suppliers
- Aluminum composite panel distributors and traders
- End-use sectors
- Governments and R&D institutions
- Market research and consulting firms
- Associations and industry bodies
The fire-resistant segment is expected to grow at the highest rate as it these panels are durable, protect from fire and UV-light, and can withstand moist and icy weather conditions. Fire-resistant aluminum composite panels are widely used in residential, industrial, and commercial structures; this segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR.
These are some of the factors driving the global fire-resistant aluminum composite panels market.
Get More Information on Aluminum composite panels market with Company Profiles and Top Trends at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=943340 .
Artillery system market has been segmented into short range, medium range, and long range. The medium range segment is expected to lead the artillery system market from 2017 to 2022.
Medium range guns have higher accuracy as compared to long-range artillery systems and are used form destruction of targets that are in moderate range.
The various key players profiled in the report are as follows:
- Arconic (US)
- Yaret Industrial Group (China)
- Mitsubishi Chemical (Japan)
- 3A Composites (Switzerland)
- Alubond U.S.A. (US)
- Alumax Industrial (Taiwan)
- Shanghai Huayuan New Composite Materials (China)
- Changshu Kaidi Decoration Material (China)
- Guangzhou Xinghe ACP (China)
- Jyi Shyang Industrial (Taiwan)
The primary objective of this study is to define, forecast, and segment the aluminum composite panels market on the basis of type, base coating type, composition, application, and region. The study also aims at strategically analyzing micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
Click now for more Details, Quiries and Other Information on this study “Aluminum Composite Panels Market by Base Coating Type (PE, PVDF), Type (Fire-resistant, Antibacterial), Application (Building & Construction, Advertising, and Transportation), Composition (Core material, Metal skin), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=943340 .
Reasons to access the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the aluminum composite panels market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, and expansions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.