Thermal Barrier Coatings Market has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
The Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market (TBCs Market) totaled $834.9 million in 2016 and should total nearly $1.1 billion in 2021 at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6%, through 2021.
- The growing need for increased intake gas temperature in gas turbines used in aircraft, power generation and industrial applications is driving the TBC technology business.
- Low-pressure plasma spray (LPPS) in vacuum, the preferred choice of top coat, is expected to register the highest CAGR (7.6%).
- North America will continue to lead the market for the application of thermal barrier coatings in the hot section components of aircraft gas turbines.
Due to increasing demand for higher engine operation (efficiency increases at higher temperatures), better durability/lifetime and thinner coatings to reduce parasitic weight for rotating/moving components, the industry is really motivated to develop new and advanced TBC's
Browse details of 166 pages research report on Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…nities/1829115709
The scope of this report is comprehensive, covering the present status of and future prospects for thermal barrier coating technologies. The scope of the report includes thermal barrier coating technologies applied to gas turbines for aircraft, gas turbines for power generation and industrial gas turbines and diesel engines for marine and other application.
The report identifies and evaluates thermal barrier coating technology markets with keen potential for growth.
The study also provides extensive quantification of the many important facets of market developments for advanced thermal barrier coating technologies development.
In addition to thermal barrier coating technologies, it also covers the many issues concerning the merits and future prospects of the thermal barrier coating technologies business, including corporate strategies, information technologies and the means for providing these highly advanced products and service offerings. It also covers in detail the economic and technological issues regarded by many as critical to the industry’s current state of change.
The report provides a review of the thermal barrier coating technologies industry and its structure, and the OEMs, MROs, manufacturers of PMA equipment and surface technology expert coaters involved in providing these coatings. The competitive position of the main players in the TBC market is well protected due to license restrictions by OEMs (e.g., GE Aviation, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce, Safran) for sharing TBC solutions for hot section gas turbine for aircraft, particularly the high-pressure blades and vanes.
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the report for more information to evaluate report usefulness, Get a Copy @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1829115709
Manufacturers of PMA parts have received approval through aircraft regulating agencies such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and National Aero and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (Nadcap). This has narrowed down the competition in TBC related solutions applied to gas turbines used in aircraft.
On the other hand, gas turbines used in the power generation industry and other industrial stationary applications have a large number of approved MROs globally to repair and recoat the thermal barrier coatings on the hot section of gas turbines that undergo high-pressure blade/vane repair. These MROs follow approved quality certification procedures of OEMs (e.g., GE, Siemens, Rolls-Royce) for the bond coat and top coat.
The forecast tables represent the estimated value of the thermal barrier coating technologies added to the components of gas turbines and diesel engines as manufactured by the OEMs, MROs, PMA parts companies and coaters. In this report, the term revenue is equivalent to, and is used interchangeably with purchases, demand and sales.
All growth rates mentioned in the tables and text are based on compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) from 2016 through 2021. Because current 2016 dollar measures are used, these growth rates thus reflect the growth in volume or real growth, including the effects of price changes and changes in product/service mix.
- An overview of the global markets for thermal barrier coatings (TBC)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Provide a detailed and comprehensive multi-client study of the market for thermal barrier coating technologies
- Extensive quantification of the important facets of market developments in the industry
- Discussion of the merits and future prospects of the thermal barrier coating technologies business
- Overview of international U.S. patents pertaining to TBC technology
- Profiles of major manufacturers and suppliers related to TBC
Inquire report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/1829115709
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!