Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols are designed to replace conventional petroleum-based polyether, polyester and polycarbonate polyols. The polyols are based on the co-polymerization of carbon dioxide (CO2) and epoxides, and the resulting products contain more than 40% CO2 by weight.
- Advertising -
The use of waste CO2 as a significant raw material yields a product with an extremely low carbon footprint. In addition, since waste CO2 is significantly lower in cost than conventional petroleum-based raw materials, polyol manufacturing costs will be favorable compared to conventional polyols when produced at full commercial scale.
- Advertising -
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols Market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Novomer(Saudi Aramco)
- Jiangsu Zhongke Jinlong-CAS Chemical
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Market Segment by Type, covers
Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=904894
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols, with sales, revenue, and price of Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols, for each region, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 12, Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Access Research Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=904894
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: