Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols are designed to replace conventional petroleum-based polyether, polyester and polycarbonate polyols. The polyols are based on the co-polymerization of carbon dioxide (CO2) and epoxides, and the resulting products contain more than 40% CO2 by weight.
- Advertising -
The use of waste CO2 as a significant raw material yields a product with an extremely low carbon footprint. In addition, since waste CO2 is significantly lower in cost than conventional petroleum-based raw materials, polyol manufacturing costs will be favorable compared to conventional polyols when produced at full commercial scale.
- Advertising -
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols Market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Novomer(Saudi Aramco)
- Jiangsu Zhongke Jinlong-CAS Chemical
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Market Segment by Type, covers
Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=904894
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols, with sales, revenue, and price of Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols, for each region, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 12, Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Poly Propylene Carbonate Polyols sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Access Research Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=904894
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.