This report considers commercial- and industrial-scale tactile printing equipment, as relevant to applications that include printing of packages, labels, currency, security documents and accessibility for the blind and visually impaired, including both braille and tactile graphics.
For a detailed list of segments and breakdowns included in the scope of this report, please refer to the bullet lists below, near the end of this chapter.
This report reviews and considers relevant and applicable technologies, references regulations to the extent that they drive or interfere with tactile printing market development, summarizes market developments, identifies industry trends and their influence on markets, provides a summary of relevant industry organizations and their function, provides a detailed patent analysis and provides insights and key information to support business- and investment-related strategy decisions. Note that this report does not consider small-scale consumer products such as handheld or manual embossing presses.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S.
dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Explore More Information about report @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…wth-op/1297886102
- 56 data tables and 6 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for tactile printing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analyses of the market by application, by technology type, by end users, and by region.
- Discussion of different tactile printing technologies, along with the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Distribution of patent activity relating to tactile printing
- Current and upcoming government regulations relating to both security and accessibility for the visually impaired
- Profiles of companies involved or potentially involved in tactile printing
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1297886102
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: