Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS) is a kind of surfactant, normal alpha olefins are excellent intermediates for producing alpha olefin sulfonate (AOS) surfactants. These surfactants provide outstanding detergency, high compatibility with hard water, and good wetting and foaming properties.
- Advertising -
2018 RnrMarketResearch Report Added on Global Alpha Olefin Market is a professional and depth research report on Global Alpha Olefin industry This report offers its clients of chemical industry products on the global and regional markets
AOS is free of skin irritants and sensitizers, and it biodegrades rapidly. It is used in high-quality shampoos, light-duty liquid detergents, bubble baths, and heavy-duty liquid and powder detergents.
- Advertising -
It is also used in emulsion polymerization. C14-C16 AOS blends are frequently used in liquid hand soaps.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS) in global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, types and applications.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Stepan,AK ChemTech,Godrej,Pilot Chem,Lion Specialty Chem,Solvay,Taiwan NJC,Huntsman,Akzo Nobel N.V,Kao Chem,Clariant,Enaspol A.S,Bendale Chem,Fogla Corp,Colonial Chem,Zanyu Tech,Resun Auway Ind,Sinolight Chem,Nanfine (Anhui),Xingya Group,Jujin Chem,Tianzhi Fine Chem,Jintung Petrochem
Download Sample Research Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1374727
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Liquid Type (35%-42%)
- Paste Type (About 70%)
- Powder Type (=90%)
- Needles Type (=90%)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Personal Care
- Home Care
- Industrial Applications
Get Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1374727
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS) market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS), with sales, revenue, and price of Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS), in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS), for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (AOS) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Access Research Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1374727
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.