The U.S. amino acid market was valued at around $1.9 billion in 2016. This market will grow from nearly $2.0 billion in 2017 to $2.5 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
Explore More Information about report @www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…unitie/1002571103
This report outlines the properties of the 20 commercial essential amino acids that are delineated in the genetic code, current and future uses, technology and their manufacturers. It focuses on three commercial amino acid markets: animal feed supplements; flavoring and nutritional additives for human food; and specialty uses, including medical, therapeutic, research and industrial applications.
Feed and food applications offer steady growth opportunities to their manufacturers, and their use will continue to grow as a result of both population increases and an overall increase in the global standard of living.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1002571103
- 60 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An overview of the market for amino acids
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of those amino acids with current or potentially greater commercial significance
- A look at how new production technology continues to make large-scale production of these products more economical
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1002571103
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!