The U.S. amino acid market was valued at around $1.9 billion in 2016. This market will grow from nearly $2.0 billion in 2017 to $2.5 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
Explore More Information about report @www.researchcosmos.com/reports/glo…unitie/1002571103
This report outlines the properties of the 20 commercial essential amino acids that are delineated in the genetic code, current and future uses, technology and their manufacturers. It focuses on three commercial amino acid markets: animal feed supplements; flavoring and nutritional additives for human food; and specialty uses, including medical, therapeutic, research and industrial applications.
Request free sample @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/1002571103
- 60 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An overview of the market for amino acids
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of those amino acids with current or potentially greater commercial significance
- A look at how new production technology continues to make large-scale production of these products more economical
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry
Access report @ www.researchcosmos.com/discount/1002571103
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: