According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, Titled , Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market, By Type (C16-C18, C12-C14); By Application (Domestic Cleaning, Industrial Cleaning, Personal Care, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Methyl ester ethoxylates are produced by adding oils & fats to methyl esters. The latest trend in this market is shift in the consumer lifestyles to eco-friendly surfactants and low-rinse detergents, from traditional soaps.
Growing demand for methyl ester ethoxylates for applications such as domestic cleaning, industrial cleaning, personal care, and others have driven the market.
The Global Methyl Ester Ethoxylates Market accounted for USD 120.4million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2HRFL2w
Major Market Drivers:
- Rising demand from end-use industries
- Shift in consumer lifestyles
- Increasing demand for ecofriendly surfactants and low-rinse detergents
- Low potential in developed countries
- Fluctuating petrochemical prices
- The methyl ester ethoxylates market is segmented on the basis of type into C16-C18, C12-C14.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented domestic cleaning, industrial cleaning, personal care and others.
- On the basis of geography, the methyl ester ethoxylates market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacificis expected to dominate the market.
Enquire for Report @ bit.ly/2t1jegm
The global methyl ester ethoxylates market is consolidated due to the presence of a limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Top 5 Competitors:
- Huntsman Corporation,
- Ineos Group Limited,
- Jet Technologies,
- Klk Oleo,
- Lion Corporation.
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2t1OMCT
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!