Global Hermetic Packaging Market By Configuration (Multilayer Ceramic Packages, Metal Can Packages, Pressed Ceramic Packages), By Type (Passivation Glass, Glass–Metal Sealing, Reed Glass, Transponder Glass, Ceramic Metal Sealing), By Application (Sensors, Photodiodes, Transistors, Lasers, Airbag Ignitors, MEMS Switches, Oscillating Crystals), By Industry, By Geography– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
- Advertising -
The global hermetic packaging market accounted for USD 3.11 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.82% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the hermetic packaging market in the next 8 years. Hermetic packaging generally refer to as sealing which can be either gas tight or is resistant to gas flow.
- Advertising -
The method is originally used for the protection of MEMS devices from gas or moisture in different industries such as defense, healthcare, aerospace, and automobiles. The hermetic packaging also protects highly sensitive electronics like laser diodes, sensors, opto-electronic components, or airbag initiator propellants against corrosion, humidity, and other undesirable influences.
Due to increased technological advancements, many manufacturers are introducing varied products for the protection of highly sensitive electronic components and electronic implantable medical devices For instance, Schott AG introduced a new leak-tight lid technology which will enhance the capacitor performance by utilizing GTAS technology for capacitors. This will protect the capacitor from the elimination of electrolyte dry-out and moisture intrusion.
Get Free Market Sample Report @ bit.ly/2HU97xe
Major market Drivers and Restraint:
- Growing demand from varied industry such as automobile electronics and aerospace
- Increase in the adoption of hermetic packaging for the protection of highly sensitive electronic components and electronic implantable medical devices
- Rising demand from ICS for myriad applications and Asia Pacific region
- Stringent rules and regulation for hermetic packaging
- The global hermetic packaging market is segmented based on configuration, type, application, industry and geographical segments.
- Based on configuration, the global hermetic packaging market is segmented into multilayer ceramic packages, metal can packages and pressed ceramic packages.
- On the basis of type, the global hermetic packaging market is segmented into passivation glass, glass–metal sealing, reed glass, transponder glass and ceramic metal sealing.
- On the basis of application, the global hermetic packaging market is segmented into sensors, photodiodes, transistors, lasers, airbag ignitors, mems switches, oscillating crystals and others.
- Enquire for Report @ bit.ly/2t3fLOt
- On the basis of industry, the global hermetic packaging market is segmented into automotive, aeronautics and space, military & defense, energy & nuclear safety, telecommunications, medical¸ consumer electronics and others. Automotive is sub segmented into airbag initiation, RFID transponder operation and battery protection. Energy and nuclear safety is sub segmented into fuel cell manufacturing, electrical penetration control and oil and gas applications. Medical is sub-segmented into dental applications and veterinary applications.
- Based on geography, the global hermetic packaging market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Company Share Analysis:
The global hermetic packaging market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
- Texas Instruments,
- Schott AG,
- Legacy Technologies,
- Teledyne Microelectronics,
- Complete Hermetics,
- SGA Technologies,
- Micross Components¸
- Willow Technologies,
- SST International,
- Sinclair Manufacturing Company
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ bit.ly/2F4pPIH
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...