The Global Fatty Amines Market represented USD 1.92 billion out of 2017 and is anticipated to develop at a CAGR of 3.5% amid the figure time of 2018 to 2025. The forthcoming business sector report contains information for noteworthy years 2015, 2016, the base year of figuring is 2017 and the conjecture time frame is 2018 to 2025.
- Advertising -
Global Fatty Amines Market accounted for USD 1.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
the Global Fatty Amines Market, By Type (Primary Amines, Secondary Amines, Tertiary Amines), By Chain length (C8, C10, C12, C14, C16, C18) By Application (Water Treatment, Agrochemicals, Oilfield Chemicals, Asphalt Additives, Anti-caking, Personal Care, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Fatty amines are nitrogen based derivatives of fatty acids derived from the raw materials such as petrochemicals, fats, and oils.
- Advertising -
Fatty amines contain either a mix of carbon chains or single chain with a number of carbons ranging from 8-22. There is a growing demand for fatty amines in water treatment, agrochemicals, oilfield chemicals, asphalt additives, anti-caking, personal care activates, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Major Market Drivers:
- Rising demand for fatty amines as emulsifiers in agrochemicals
- Expanding growth in the water treatment sector
- Availability of eco-friendly substitute
- Fluctuation in raw material prices
Market Segmentation: Global Fatty Amines Market
- The fatty amines market is segmented on the basis of type into primary amines, secondary amines and tertiary amines.
- On the basis of chain length, the market is segmented into C8, C10, C12, C14, C16 and C18.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into water treatment, agrochemicals, oilfield chemicals, asphalt additives, anti-caking, personal care and others.
- On the basis of geography, the fatty amines market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Fatty Amines Market
The global fatty amines market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Fatty Amines Market
Some of the major players in fatty amines market AkzoNobel NV, Ecogreen Oleochemicals GmbH, Evonik Industries, Global Amines Company Pte Ltd, Huntsman International LLC, India Glycols Ltd., Indo Amines, Kao Corporation, KLK OLEO, Qida Chemical Co. Ltd, Shandong Dafeng Biotechnology Co.
Ltd, Solvay SA, Temix International SRL, Volant-Chem Group and many more.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...