The Plasticizers Market report categories the market by globally based on size, share, Revenue, key manufacturers, regions, type and application with in depth descriptions.
- Advertising -
The plasticizers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The plasticizers market is estimated at USD 12.23 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 16.15 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2022.
The growing demand for flexible plastics in various applications, such as wire & cable, flooring & wall covering, and film & sheet are driving the plasticizers market, while the migration effects of plasticizers on non-PVC device components restrain their demand.
Complete report on Artificial intelligence Market spread across 126 pages, profiling 20 companies and supported with 84 tables and 29 figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/32…sts-to-2019.html
Objectives Of The Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size for plasticizers, in terms of value and volume
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To define, describe, and forecast the plasticizers market on the basis of type and application
- To forecast the plasticizers market size with respect to 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To analyze competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, regional expansions, and R&D in the plasticizers market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market leaders
This study estimates the size of the plasticizers market for 2017 and projects its growth by 2022.
- Advertising -
It provides a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the plasticizers market. Secondary sources, such as D&B Hoovers, Bloomberg Business Week, and Factiva, among others were used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive, commercial study of the plasticizers market.
Primary sources, such as experts from related industries and suppliers of plasticizers were interviewed to obtain and verify critical information and assess prospects of the plasticizers market.
The plasticizers market in the Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The plasticizers market in the Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing construction and automotive industries. Plasticizers are used to manufacture flexible PVC, which find applications in flooring & wall coverings, wire & cable, coated fabrics, consumer goods, and film & sheet.
These applications are expected to be the major drivers for the plasticizers market during the forecast period.
This study was validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, worldwide. The primary sources were divided into three categories, namely, company type, designation, and region.
- By Company Type– Tier1-70%, Tier2 -20%, and Tier3-10%
- By Designation- C Level-5%, Director Level-20%, and Others-75%
- By Region-North America-10%, Europe-35%,Asia Pacific-45%, Middle East& Africa -5%, and South America-5%
Plasticizers Market by Type (Low Plasticizers Market by Type (Phthalates, Non-Phthalates), Application (Flooring & Wall Covering, Wire & Cable, Coated Fabric, Consumer Goods, Film & Sheet), and Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America) - Global Forecast to 2022 www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/.aspx?name=320677
The key players operating in this market are Intel (US), NVIDIA (US), Xilinx (US), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Facebook (US), Micron Technology (US), IBM (US), Google (US), Microsoft (US),and AWS (US).
Companies Profiled in the Report:
Key players profiled in the report include UPC Technology Corporation (Taiwan), Exxon Mobil Corporation (US), Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd (South Korea), BASF SE (Germany), and Nan Ya Plastics Corporation (Taiwan).