Global Hexa methylene diamine Market,Application (Nylon Synthesis, Curing Agents, Water treatment chemicals, Chemical synthesis, Medical applications, Adhesives, Others);End User (automotive, textile, paints and coatings, petrochemical, others)Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research,
The global hexamethylenediamine market accounted for USD 4.86 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Free Sample Report Available @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…utm_source=Nikhil
Key Points Discussed In Research
- Global Hexamethylenediamine Market,
- Application (Nylon Synthesis, Curing Agents, Water treatment chemicals, Chemical synthesis, Medical applications, Adhesives, Others);
- End User (automotive, textile, paints and coatings, petrochemical, others)
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
On The Basis Of Application:-nylon synthesis, curing agents, water treatment chemicals, chemical synthesis, medical applications, adhesives, and others.
On The Basis Of End User: - automotive, textile, paints and coatings, petrochemical, and others.
On The Basis Of Geography, the hexamethylenediamine market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Hexamethylenediamine is an organic compound having formula of H2N(CH2)6NH2.Hexamethylnediamine has a wide range of applications in the chemical industry where it is used in the manufacturing of the coatings, adhesives, as well as in the petrochemicals industry. It also finds application in corrosion inhibitors used in the water treatment chemicals.
Major market drivers:
- Increasing demand from the nylon 66 resin market
- Increasing demand for polyamides from the 3D printing market
- Lack of institutional arrangements for the consumption of hexamethylenediamine in emerging economies
Access Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…utm_source=Nikhil
Top 10 Competitors
- BASF SE,
- I. Du Pont De Nemours,
- Toray Industries, Inc.,
- Asahi Kasei Corporation,
- Merck KGaA,
- Evonik Industries AG,
- Ashland Global Holdings, Inc.,
- RadiciPartecipazioni Spa,
- Daejungche Chemicals & Metals Co., Ltd.,
Find More Competitor In TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…tm_source=Nikhil
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: