Key companies profiled in Protective Coatings Market research report are PPG Industries (U.S.), RPM International (U.S.), Axalta Coatings Systems (U.S.), The Sherwin-Williams Company Limited (U.S.), AkzoNobel NV (Netherlands), Arkema SA (France) Valspar (U.S.), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Sika AG (Switzerland), and Hempel A/S (Denmark).
Download Brochure of Protective Coatings Market spread across 240 Pages, Profiling 10 companies and supported with 226 tables and 75 figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=198831 .
Protective Coatings Market size is estimated to reach USD 21.47 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 4.0% between 2016 and 2021. Excellent adhesion and resistance to abrasion, impact, and chemical are the key properties of protective coatings, which make it the preferred material for various applications.
1 Attractive Growth Opportunities in Protective Coatings Market
2 Asia-Pacific: Largest Protective Coatings Market in 2015
3 Asia-Pacific Expected to Dominate Protective Coatings Market, 2016–2021
4 Life Cycle Analysis
Polyester protective coatings segment is estimated to witness the highest growth in the overall protective coatings market.
Rising demands for protective coatings with excellent chemical and corrosion resistant properties drive market for this segment. Polyester protective coatings are used in the marine industry, as it offers exceptional chemical, salt, & abrasion resistance.
More Information on Protective Coatings Market at with Company Profiles and Top Trends at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/198831 .
Asia-Pacific dominated protective coatings market due to rapid growth of infrastructure & construction and automotive industries. Asia-Pacific region is projected to register highest growth rate, both in terms of value and volume, owing to high demand from China and India.
China is largest market for protective coatings globally with major demand from infrastructure & construction & marine industries.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 50%, and Others – 13%
- By Designation - C level – 50%, Director level – 31%, and Others – 19%
- By Region - North America – 31%, Europe – 38%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, and RoW- 6%
This study has been validated through primary interviews with various industry experts globally. The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given here Tier 1 (37%); Tier 2 (50%) and others (13%) companies were contacted for interviews.
Protective Coatings Market by Resin type (Epoxy, Alkyd, Acrylic, Polyurethane), Formulation (Solvent-borne, Water-borne, and Powder), End-use industry (Industrial, Oil & gas, Marine, Automotive, Mining) and Region - Global Forecast to 2021 at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=198831 .
The report offers market estimations and projections till 2021 and offers a complete study of the market dynamics. In addition, the report provides the competitive landscape with major growth strategies adopted by the key players.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the protective coatings market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of market sizes for the overall market and subsegments across various verticals and regions.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the dynamics of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.