The global Squalene Market is estimated to reach a market size of USD 211.7 million by 2021 and is projected to register a CAGR of 10.2% between 2016 and 2021 as well as It has many beneficial properties such as anti-oxidation, anti-aging, strengthening of the immune system, and UV protection.
- Advertising -
Europe is dominating the squalene market. With its rapidly expanding commercial and industrial base, the region is projected to experience high growth between 2016 and 2021.
Japan is the largest market for squalene, followed by France in the global squalene market. Rising spending power and growth in end-use industries are driving the market.
Primary interviews were conducted to gather market insights from industry experts of the squalene market across small-, mid-, and large-sized companies from different regions of the world.
- Advertising -
The breakdown of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type- Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation– C level – 45%, Director level – 30%, and Others – 25%
- By Region– North America - 35%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, RoW- 10%
This report identifies market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It includes company profiles of major players; recent activities in the market such as new product launches, expansions, and contracts & agreements; and SWOT analysis.
Access complete report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=210610 .
The cosmetics industry dominated the squalene market in 2015. This trend is estimated to continue during the forecast period.
The demand for squalene in the cosmetics industry is mostly driven by increasing consumer awareness and consumer’s willingness to pay premium prices for products. Cosmetic industry in Europe is expected to account for maximum share of squalene market in future.
Some of the major companies profiled in this report are
- Kishimoto Special Liver Oil (Japan),
- Amyris (U.S.),
- Sophim (France),
- Nucelis LLC (U.S.),
- SeaDragon Marine Oil Ltd. (New Zealand),
- Maruha Nichiro Corp. (Japan),
- Ekiz Olive Oil and Soap Inc. (Turkey),
- Empresa Figueirrense de Pesca, LDA (Portugal), and VESTAN (Portugal)
Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Kishimoto Special Liver Oil (Japan), Amyris (U.S.), Sophim (France), Nucelis LLC (U.S.), SeaDragon Marine Oil Ltd. (New Zealand), Maruha Nichiro Corp.
(Japan), Ekiz Olive Oil and Soap Inc. (Turkey), Empresa Figueirrense de Pesca, LDA (Portugal), and VESTAN (Portugal).
More Information on Squalene Market at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/210610 .
Squalene market is analyzed in terms of source type, end-use industry, and region. Animal–sourced and vegetable–sourced are major squalene types that are used in various end-use industries such as cosmetics, food, and pharmaceuticals.
Animal–sourced squalene dominated overall squalene market and this dominance is expected to continue during forecast period. Asia–Pacific is second-largest market for squalene.
The target audiences of the report are as follows:
- Squalene manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Cosmetic product manufacturers
- Dietary food and functional food manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Government and research organizations
- Squalene traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Investment houses
- Equity research firms
Cosmetics, food, and pharmaceuticals are the major end-use industries of squalene. Cosmetics is the largest end-use industry for squalene.
The demand for squalene in cosmetics is mostly driven by increasing consumer’s awareness and willingness to pay premium for products in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. The cosmetics end-use industry in Europe will account for the maximum share of the squalene market owing to the high demand from developed economies in the region.
Squalene Market by Type (Animal-Sourced & Vegetable-Sourced) and End-Use Industry (Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals & Food) - Global Forecasts to 2021 at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=210610 .
Reasons to access this report:
- Detailed analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value, provided for various regions with respect to end-use industries, squalene types, and countries
- Detailed and comprehensive competitive landscape of the key market players, providing insights about the growth strategies of various companies in the squalene market
- Analyzing various market drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market
- Detailed pricing analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and policies & regulations pertaining to the squalene market
- Detailed value chain analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: