The global stain resistant coatings market was valued at USD 2.30 Billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 4.60 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2016 and 2026.
- Advertising -
The report "Stain Resistant Coatings Market by Chemistry (PTFE, PFA, ETFE, PVDF, Siloxane Copolymers) Technology (Water-Based, Solvent-Based) Application (Architectural Coatings, Cookware & Bakeware, Electronics, Transportation), and Region - Global Forecast to 2026",
Main objectives of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the global stain resistant coatings market, both in terms of volume and value
- To define, describe, and segment the global stain resistant coatings market based on chemistry, technology, and application
- To forecast the size of each market segment based on regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To provide detailed information regarding the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the global stain resistant coatings market
- To analyze competitive developments, such as expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, agreements, and new product developments & launches in the global stain resistant coatings market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Access report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=68642097
The key players considered in the report are:
- PPG Industries (U.S.), Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The 3M Company
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Axalta Coating Systems
- The Chemours Company
Increasing income levels, growing middle class population in the Asia-Pacific region, and rising government regulations in Europe and North America focusing on energy efficiency are factors fueling the growth of the global stain resistant coatings market.
The siloxane copolymer-based coatings segment to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
Based on chemistry, the siloxane copolymer-based coatings segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the stain resistant coatings market, in terms of value, in 2016. Siloxane copolymer-based coatings are highly demanded in the developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Australia, due to their low VOC content.
- Advertising -
Siloxane copolymers are increasingly used in industries such as architectural coatings, electronics, and cookware & bakeware, among others due to their easy cleaning applications.
The transportation segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
In terms of application, the transportation segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2026, owing to the extensive use of stain resistant coatings in the production of automotive components. In addition, growth in the transportation sector in countries such as China and India has further contributed to the increasing demand for stain resistant coatings.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to lead the global stain resistant coatings market
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for stain resistant coatings, in terms of value, followed by Europe and North America. China, the U.S., and Germany are the biggest consumers of stain resistant coatings.
Availability of raw materials & cheap labor and significant domestic demand for stain resistant coatings are factors contributing to the growth of the Asia-Pacific stain resistant coatings market.
More details @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_…g.asp?id=68642097
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...
For more information: