Copper is a non-ferrous metal with excellent malleability and ductility, being widely used in a broad array of industries, namely, electronics, architecture, automotive, and others, owing to its characteristic thermal and heat conductivity. The use of copper is gaining popularity across the globe owing to its benefits such as low greenhouse gas emission.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2i5KEtg
The global copper & copper manufactured products market is driven by rapid increase in urbanization and industrialization in emerging economies and growth in electrical & electronics industry. In addition, continuous development in green buildings is expected to supplement the global market in the future.
However, increased competition from substitutes such as PVC, aluminum, fiber, and others may impede the copper market.
The global copper & copper manufactured products market is segmented based on product and geography.
- Advertising -
Based on product, it is classified into automotive, industrial machinery, wire & cable, architecture, building construction, transportation, and others. The global copper substitutes market based on material type is classified into PVC, cross-linked polyethylene, optical fiber, and metal substitutes.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key manufacturers profiled in the market are Wieland Copper Products, LLC, Gulf Copper and Manufacturing Corporation, First Quantum Ltd., E&M Copper Products, ASARCO LLC, Premier Copper Products, Bronces Cerón, RPK group, JSC Uncomtech, Cable Its Group, Itafil, Glencore, Yanggu Xiangguang Copper Co., Ltd. Jinchuan Group Co., Ltd., PRIMA COPPER INDUSTRI, CV., Sinar Jaya Prima, HINDALCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED, Hindustan Copper Limited, Duckwoo Won, Inc., BHP, Rio Tinto Group, Mistubishi, CODELCO, Vale, Anvil Mining Limited, Gécamines SA, Antofagasta, Doe Run, Konkola, Gait Mining & Manufacturing Ltd., African Rainbow Minerals, and Copper Tubing Africa.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global copper & copper manufactured products market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenarios to determine the overall market potential and gain stronger market foothold.
- Key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated.
- Quantitative analysis of the market from 2012 to 2023 is highlighted to recognize the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces model illustrates the threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, and strength of the buyers & suppliers.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2nkG93D
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Building construction
- Wire & cable
- Industrial machinery
- Wall cladding
- Electrical & electronic devices
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2BARGPa
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 COPPER & COPPER MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5 COPPER & COPPER MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 6 COPPER SUBSTITUTES MARKET, BY MATERIAL TYPE
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...