The emerging nations, especially the countries such as India, Canada, the U.K., Italy, and UAE are expected to witness massive growth in the global insulation materials market. This robust growth in the developing regions is largely propelled by the government initiatives to promote the use of insulation materials on buildings to enhance the energy efficiency of the buildings and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Insulation Materials Market…ecast (2017-2021)’, the global insulation materials market is expected to reach $53.4 billion by 2021.
Growth in the U.S. can be attributed to the factors such as increasing demand of energy efficient buildings, increasing concern towards reduction of greenhouse emissions, ease of availability of insulation materials such as mineral wool, polyurethane foams, polyethylene and others. Moreover, the legislative framework which is more favourable in the U.S. than any other region, is also pushing the market towards growth.
Residential construction application held approximately 20.9% of the total insulation materials market in the year 2016, followed by the wires and cables. The growing focus of constructing energy efficient buildings has led to an increased demand of insulation materials such as mineral wool, polyurethane foam, expanded polystyrene, and polyethylene, among others, in the global insulation materials market. Additionally, stringent government regulations against greenhouse gas emissions, improved cost efficiency are the key factors leading to the growth of insulation materials in the residential construction segment. Several associations have set insulation regulations which further boosts this market for insulation materials.
The major drivers for the global insulation materials market are significant reduction in energy consumption and its related costs, stringent regulations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and increase of net zero energy buildings, and population growth and urbanization.
The global insulation materials market by type was dominated by polyurethane foam which accounted for 41.3% of the total revenue generated by the insulation materials in the year 2016. During the forecast period, mineral wool segment is expected to display the highest growth rates.
Increasing demand of polyurethane foam as an insulation material from the construction sector is because of its light weight, ease of installation, reduced transportation costs, and low maintenance costs. Additionally, the polyurethane foams offer outstanding thermal insulation which reduces the heating and cooling costs for the lifetime of the building, and significantly reduces greenhouse emissions while production, transportation, and installation.
Some of the key players in the global insulation materials market include BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Knauf Insulation, Johns Manville, Nova Chemicals Corporation, Cellofoam North America Inc., Dow Building Solutions, Rockwool International A/S, Saint-Gobain S.A., Covestro AG, Kingspan Insulation, Owens Corning, Armacell International S.A., URSA Insulation, S.A., GAF Materials Corporation, and Evonik Industries AG, among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons) of global insulation materials market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
- What is the market size of different types of insulation materials ($million and kilotons) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
- How will each end-user industry of insulation materials market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($million and kilotons) of each of the end-user industry by the end of 2021?
- What is the market size for different regions and countries in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the insulation materials market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2021?
- What is the market size for different regions by type and end-user industry in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the insulation materials market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2021?
- What is the market size for different countries by end-user industry in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the insulation materials market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2021?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for insulation materials market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global insulation materials market?
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the global insulation materials market by analyzing through market share analysis?
- What are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/industry-report/gl…-market-2021.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...