The increasing demand for cellulose acetate across various end-use industries is driving the global cellulose acetate market. In terms of value, the global market size is estimated at USD 3.81 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 4.87 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.07% between 2017 and 2022.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Papers of Cellulose Acetate Market spread across 104 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 64 Tables and 36 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1458609 .
Asia Pacific accounts for a major share of overall cellulose acetate market due to the increased technological & infrastructural developments and large cigarette manufacturing industry in the region. Research institutions along with various manufacturers are taking initiatives and making huge investments to develop effective cigarette filters of cellulose acetate, and to improve the properties of cellulose acetate for other applications.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers of Cellulose Acetate
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Cellulose Acetate
- Government & Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
- Investment Research Firms
Cellulose acetate market gives fabrics a silk-like appearance; it can be blended easily with fibers from other materials.
- Advertising -
Its texture is soft and cool, and it is absorptive and breathable in nature. Cellulose acetate is frequently used for linings in suits or coats as well as for informal wear.
Other examples of the use of cellulose acetate in fabrics are home furnishings, such as window treatments and upholstery.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1458609 .
APAC is largest manufacturing hub for textiles and fabrics, in terms of production and sales. Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and China are the largest manufacturing and assembly hubs, thereby attracting cellulose acetate manufacturers to APAC for establishing R&D and manufacturing plants.
There is a growing demand for cellulose acetate in APAC due to the presence of a large number of textile manufacturers in the region.
The break-up of the primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 27%, Tier 2 – 46%, and Others – 27%
- By Designation: C-level – 36%, Director-level – 28%, and Others – 36%
- By Region: Asia Pacific – 46%, Europe – 27%, North America – 18%, South America-1%, and Middle East & Africa – 8%
Key companies profiled in this market research report include Celanese (US), Mitsubishi Chemicals (Japan), China Tobacco Corporation (China), Daicel (Japan), and Eastman Chemical Company (US), among others.
Report covers for cellulose acetate market and its applications across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating market size and potential of cellulose acetate market across different types, applications, and regions.
Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the market, along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key growth strategies.
Textiles & apparel is projected to be the fastest-growing application segment of the cellulose acetate market during the forecast period owing to the technological advancements in the textile industry and rising demand for specialty cellulose acetate for textile & apparels.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the cellulose acetate market based on type, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding key factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, industry-specific challenges, winning imperatives, and burning issues influencing the growth of the cellulose acetate market
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, growth prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape of the market
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, with respect to regions (along with country-level data), namely, Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & development (R&D) in the cellulose acetate market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: