This research report covers major topics related to global Imaging Chemicals such as market size, untapped opportunities, dynamics of global Imaging Chemicals, current players in global Imaging Chemicals.
The report "Imaging Chemicals Market by Product Type (Printing Inks, Image Developers), Application (Printing & Packaging, Medical Diagnostics, Textile Processing), and Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America) - Global Forecast to 2022"
The market size for imaging chemicals is estimated to grow from USD 22.08 Billion in 2017 to USD 29.97 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2022. The growth can be attributed to the increased demand for imaging chemicals from various applications, such as printing & packaging, medical diagnostics, and textile processing.
Objectives of the report are as follows:
- To define and segment the imaging chemicals market on the basis of product type, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the imaging chemicals market
- To analyze and forecast the size of the imaging chemicals market, in terms of value
- To analyze the segmentation and project the size of the imaging chemicals market, in terms of value for five key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To profile key players operating in the imaging chemicals market
- To analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches, expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships & agreements in the imaging chemicals market
Download PDF Brochure of this research @ www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=123349015
Key companies profiled in this research report on the imaging chemicals market include Fujifilm (Japan), The Eastman Kodak Company (US), Vivimed Labs (India), DIC Corp. (Japan), Flint Group (Germany), Sakata Inx (Japan), Toyo Ink SC (Japan), Siegwerk Druckfarben (Germany), and T&K Toka (Japan).
The printing inks product type segment is projected to lead the imaging chemicals market from 2017 to 2022.
The printing inks segment is projected to lead the imaging chemicals market during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the growth of the printing & packaging and textile processing applications.
The textile processing segment of the imaging chemicals market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022.
The textile processing segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. The growth can be attributed to the growing textile manufacturing industry.
The imaging chemicals market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022.
The imaging chemicals market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. China is the largest market for imaging chemicals in Asia Pacific.
Increasing investments in the printing & packaging, textiles, and medical industries is driving the imaging chemicals market in this region.
To read in detail about Imaging Chemicals @ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/imaging-chemicals-market-worth-2997-billion-usd-by-2022-675159783.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...