Carbon black (CB) is industrially manufactured in the form of hundreds of defined commercial grades that vary in their primary particle size, aggregate size and shape, porosity, surface area, and chemistry.
- Advertising -
Demand for carbon black is mainly for application as reinforcing fillers in tires, automotive non-tire and general rubber products. Other smaller markets include paints and coatings, printing inks and toners and plastics.
- Advertising -
Demand is outstripping supply and continued multi-billion dollar investment in tires, especially in Asia-Pacific, will maintain high utilisation levels for rubber carbon black over the next few years.
The market is growing fast for specialty carbon blacks and high value applications have been identified in conductive materials, ESD shielding, batteries and advanced insulation and the margins are attractive for producers.
Report contents include:
- In-depth analysis of the global carbon black market broken down by applications, tonnage and region.
- Assessment of current and future markets for applications of carbon black including recycled carbon black and specialty carbon black markets.
- Historical data for the global carbon black market.
- Market growth forecasts to 2025.
- Key challenges for the carbon black market.
- Assessment of competitive threats to the carbon black market.
- Profiles of 37 carbon black producers including product, production capacities and revenues.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Research Methodology
- 3. Introduction
- 4. The Carbon Black Industry
- 5. Carbon Black Market Business Trends 2016 To 2017
- 6. Competitive Analysis
- 7. Carbon Black Producer Profiles (37 Company Profiles)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.