The Additive Masterbatch makers market report covers major topics related to global Additive Masterbatch such as market size, untapped opportunities, dynamics of global Additive Masterbatch, current players in global Additive Masterbatch.
- Advertising -
The market size of additive masterbatch was USD 2.42 Billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 3.40 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% between 2016 and 2021. In this study, 2014 has been considered as the historical year, 2015 as the base year, and 2016–2021 as the forecast period for estimating the market size.
The global additive masterbatch market is segmented based on type, carrier resin, end-use industry, and region.
Objectives of this study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of additive masterbatch, in terms of value and volume
- To define, describe, and segment the global additive masterbatch market by type, carrier resin, and end-use industry
- To forecast the sizes of the market segments based on regions — Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To provide detailed information regarding the important factors (drivers, restraints, and opportunities) influencing the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, collaboration, and new product developments in the global additive masterbatch market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Request Here to download PDF Brochure of this research
Currently, the global additive masterbatch market is dominated by various market players, such as Clariant AG (Switzerland), A.
- Advertising -
Schulman, Inc. (U.S.), PolyOne Corporation (U.S.), Plastika Kritis S.A. (Greece), and Plastiblends India Ltd.
(India), among others.\
“Antimicrobial is the fastest-growing type of additive masterbatch”
The additive masterbatch market is segmented into antimicrobial additive, antioxidant additive, flame-retardant, and other additives, based on type. Antimicrobial additive accounts for a major share of the additive masterbatch market as it is used to control microbes in plastic products.
The packaging industry drives the demand for additive masterbatch owing to rapid urbanization, development of retail & e-commerce, and the growing cosmetics and healthcare sectors in emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil.
“Polyethylene carrier resin to dominate the additive masterbatch market”
Polyethylene is the most preferred type of carrier resin because of its superior properties, such as low density, high toughness, and moisture resistance, in comparison to the other resins.. LDPE & LLDPE are extensively used in additive masterbatch as they have various applications, including plastic bags & sheets, plastic wraps, toys, lids, buckets & containers, pipes, and others.
“Asia-Pacific to be the largest market during the forecast period”
The additive masterbatch market is broadly segmented into five regions, namely, Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America. Asia-Pacific is the largest market of additive masterbatch, in terms of value and volume.
The increased consumption of plastics in the region has led to the expansion of plastic manufacturing plants. The per capita consumption of plastics is estimated to rise significantly during the forecast period.
The rising demand for plastics in food, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods packaging is driving the market for additive masterbatch. The consumers demand appealing color and functionality for plastic products.
Thus, additive masterbatch is added to enhance the properties of plastics, including scratch resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance, and others.
For more information in detail Speak directly to our analyst
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...