China Petrochemical Corp, Total SA and Zhejiang Petrochemical Co Ltd are the top three companies in terms of planned capacity additions during the outlook period.
Global ethylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 180 mtpa in 2017 to more than 250 mtpa by 2026. More than 110 planned and announced ethylene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next nine years.
- Global ethylene capacity outlook by region
- Ethylene planned and announced plants details
- Global ethylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major ethylene producers globally
- Global ethylene capital expenditure outlook by region.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2118781
Reasons to access
- Understand key trends in the global ethylene industry
- Understand regional ethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ethylene industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and future competitive scenario.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: