According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Dosing Systems Market By Technology Type (Diaphragm, Piston, Peristaltic) By Application (Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processes, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Pulp & Paper, Agriculture & Pesticides, Textiles and Others) and By Geography 2018-2023”, the market is driven by the rapidly growing industries such as oil & gas, water treatment, power generation, chemical processing, food & beverage.
- Advertising -
Europe to dominate the Dosing Systems Market during the forecast period
Europe is expected to have the largest share in the Dosing Systems Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $2036.2 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.10%.
North America will experience a growth of $1,934 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.6%. Asia Pacific is expected to have the highest growth due to the increasing needs from water and waste water treatment industries.
- Advertising -
The need for clean drinking water in Asia Pacific also spurs the need for dosing systems. The countries in the Middle East will have more demand for dosing systems in water treatment as increasing demand for clean drinking water is observed in the region.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The water treatment segment is expected to experience the largest growth in the Dosing Systems Market during the forecast period. It is expected to have a growth of $2351.9 million at a CAGR of 5.9% by 2023.
This is due to the growing demand for water treatment in the Asia Pacific. Power generation is the second largest segment and will reach $1636.4 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.2%.
Water treatment is an industrial process which makes contaminated water suitable for various purposes such as drinking, industrial use, agriculture, medicine. The water contaminants are removed or the concentration of the contaminants is reduced to make it safe for use.
Different processes such as settling and filtration, and chemical processes such as disinfection and coagulation are used for water treatment.
To access or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The recent developments in the dosing systems have led to the production of automated solutions of low cost. They reduce human interference and provide accurate injection of chemicals during the dosing process. This factor drives the Dosing Systems Market.
- Increasing need for drinking water and waste water treatment enhances the growth of dosing systems in the Asia Pacific.
- Growth of the oil & gas and energy industry will enhance the growth of the Dosing Systems Market.
Key players of the Dosing Systems Market
The key players of the Dosing Systems Market are IDEX Corporation, Grundfos Holdings A/S,
Lewa GmbH, NETZSCH and Prominent Group. IDEX Corporation is specialized in highly engineered fluidics systems and components along with fire and safety products.
Grundfos is an advanced pump solutions provider in water technology. Pumps for air conditioning, ventilation and heating are also provided by Grundfos.
Lewa GmbH meets the end users’ needs for support in design phase of system engineering and handling of fluids. NETZSCH makes positive displacement pumps worldwide.
These pumps are used in oil & gas and mining industry. Prominent Group makes components and systems for fluid handling and water treatment.
Dosing Systems Market is segmented as below
Growing end user industries such as oil & gas, power generation, and chemical processing drive the Dosing Systems Market.
- A. Dosing Systems Market By Application
- 1. Water Treatment
- 2. Power Generation
- 3. Oil & Gas
- 4. Chemical Processes
- 5. Food & Beverages
- 6. Others
- B. Dosing Systems Market By Technology Type
- 1. Diaphragm
- 2. Plunger/Piston
- 3. Cavity
- 4. Peristaltic
- 5. Others
- C. Dosing Systems Market by Geography (covers 14+ countries)
- D. Dosing Systems Market Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- 1. ADVANCED HOLDINGS LTD
- 2. ALLTECH DOSIERANLAGEN GMBH
- 3. BUHLER AG
- 4. BRIGHTWELL DISPENSERS LTD.
- 5. DIOXIDE PACIFIC PTY LTD
- 6. DOYEN MACHINERY CO., LTD
- 7. FRAMES
- 8. GRUNDFOS
- 9. IDEX CORPORATION
- 10. LEWA GROUP
- 11. METITO HOLDINGS LIMITED
- 12. Company 12
- 13. Company 13
- 14. Company 14
- 15. Company 15+
What can you expect from the report?
The Dosing Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- 1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- 2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- 3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- 4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- 5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- 6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- 7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- 8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- 9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- 10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Dosing Systems segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- 1. North America Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
- 2. Europe Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
- 3. Asia Pacific Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
- 4. Water Treatment Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
- 5. Power Generation Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
- 6. Oil & Gas Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
- 7. Chemical Processes Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
- 8. Food & Beverages Dosing Systems Market (2018-2023)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: