According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market: (2018-2023)”, Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market:(2018-2023) By End User (Packaging, Textiles, Consumer goods, Biomedical Engineering & Healthcare, Lamination, Biomedical, Transportation and Others); By Geography-Forecast(2018-2023), the market is driven by the increased utilization in applications such as packaging, biomedical equipment, automobiles, and others.
Asia Pacific expected to dominate the Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market
Asia Pacific is expected to lead the Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market with a share of 52% by 2023, of nearly 50% in 2017 followed by Americas and Europe. In China, the growth of the market is driven by growing urbanization, shift in chain values, and environmental awareness.
The growth of the automotive coatings and construction industries has increased the consumption of ethylene copolymers. In India, the higher plastic and rubber consumption propels the growth of the Acrylic market in Asia Pacific.
The growth of ethylene acrylic acid copolymer in North America is driven by dominant end user industries such as food and beverage, consumer goods, automotive, paint chemicals, and transportation.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The packaging application is expected to be the largest segment in the Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market during the forecast period. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5%.
Ethylene Methyl Acylate is used as a packaging material for plastic bags, food packaging, films, and containers. This is due to its improved barrier capabilities against oxygen.
Methacrylate polymer is also another alternative available to other copolymers and plastics for use in the packaging industry.
EMA copolymer has a higher thermal stability compared to other ethylene copolymers. This has resulted in the growing demand for EMA in the food packaging sector.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Since, Ethylene Methyl Acrylate is used in packaging films and creation of lids for bottles and tubes, it is considered as an important component in the packaging industry. The propylene based sealant layers can be peeled and reused due to EMA.
- Ethylene Methyl Acrylate is used in cable compounds which offers moisture protection to power transmission and telecommunication cables.
- The influx of investments in future provides opportunities for power cables and the demand for their accessories. Developing countries are investing heavily in their generation, transmission and distribution, which offer opportunities for the cable compound. This elevates the demand for EMA.
Key players of the Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market
Dupont manufactures Ethylene Methacrylic acid in segments like packaging and transportation.
Arekma established in 2004 produces LOTRYL 24MA02 which is used in applications like flexible film, polyesters modification, masterbatch carrier resin, and cable compounds. ExxonMobil produces Optema TC which is used for disposable gloves, hospital drapes, upholstery film and others.
Westlake Chemicals manufactures EMAC resins which are highly compatible and offer adhesion to substrates. A Schulman manufactures ICORENE which has a range of thermoplastic powders that are developed for various industries.
Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market is segmented as below
Ethylene Methyl acts as an alternative to other copolymers and plastics for usage in the packaging industry.
- A. Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market By Application
- 1. Packaging and Non Packaging
- 2. Consumer Goods
- 3. Biomedical Engineering and Healthcare
- 4. Transportation
- 5. Textiles
- 6. Lamination
- 7. Others
- B. Ethylene Methyl Acrylate Market By Geography (Covers 12+ countries)
- C. Ethylene Methyle Acrylate Market By Entropy
Companies Cited and Interviewed
- EXXONMOBIL CORPORATION
- ARKEMA SA
- MARCO POLO INTERNATIONAL
- WESTLAKE CHEMICALS
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
- KEENEYES INDUSTRIAL CORP.
- KOWA COMPANY
- Company 11
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!