This report includes polymers that producers market as fully biodegradable. Most define a fully biodegradable polymer as a polymer that is completely converted by microorganisms to carbon dioxide, water and humus.
The biodegradable polymers market is expected to continue its high growth over the next five years dominated by packaging and followed by fibers/fabrics. The packaging segment accounted 78.5% of the total value in 2017.
Most of the remaining applications of biodegradable polymers will experience considerable growth rates partly because of the low market numbers.
Key Companies mentioned in this research: Basf, Biologische Naturverpackungen Gmgh & Co.
Kg (Biotec), Biomatera, Biome Bioplastics Ltd, Biomer, Biopolymer Technologies Ag (Biop), Cereplast, Corbion, Danimer Scientific, Earthshell Container Corp., Fkur Plastics Corp., Futerro, Galactic Sa, Huhtamaki Group, Mitsui Chemicals, Natureworks Llc, Novamont S.P.A., Plantic Technologies Ltd, Psm North America, Rodenburg Biopolymers B.V., Synbra Technology Bv, Teijin Limited, Teknor Apex, Tianan Biologic Material Co. Ltd., Tianjin Guoyun Biological Materials Co. Ltd., Toray Industries Inc., Toyobo Co. Ltd. And Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co., Ltd.
- 47 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for biodegradable polymers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of chemical types of biodegradable polymers along with their properties and production processes
- Evaluation of current and potential applications
- Comprehensive company profiles of major Players in the Market
Access premium sample for free: www.ingeniousreports.com/Biodegrad…gies-Through-2022 .
Table of contents:
- Market Definitions and Standards
- Technical Aspects of the Degradability of Resins
- Patents Related to Biodegradable Polymers
- Market Overview (Market Dynamics, Drivers, Materials, Restraints and more)
- Market Breakdown by Chemical Type
- Market Breakdown by Application
- Market Breakdown by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Appendix: List of Abbreviations List of Tables
The different chemical type of biodegradable polymers is considered in the report which include: polylactic acid (PLA), starch based and polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA). Qualitative analysis of protein based products, biodegradable polymers from soybeans, genetically modified (GM) biodegradable polymers and oxo-biodegradable polymers are also covered in the report.
The report further includes a discussion of the application of biodegradable polymers such as packaging, fibers/fabrics, agriculture, medical, food service, electrical and electronics and automotive, among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IngeniousReports provides one-stop solution platform for all technology, business, and market research dilemmas. We, at IngeniousReports, collaborate with leading global publishers of technology, business and market intelligence reports to industries, individuals and organizations with the endeavor of supporting them in making strategic and cost-effective business decisions.