The volume of bromine-based flame retardant chemicals consumed in the world is expected to reach 1.8 billion pounds by 2022, i.e., an estimated of 24.8% of the total.
The global consumption of flame retardant chemicals reached nearly 5.4 billion pounds in 2016. The flame retardant market is expected to reach 7 billion pounds by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4%, from 2017 to 2022.
Aluminium trihydrate (ATH), as a flame retardant chemical had the largest market share by volume in 2016, i.e., an estimated 25% of the total.
Key Companies mentioned in this research: Akzo Nobel N.V., Albemarle Corp., Ampacet Corp., Amspec Chemical Corp., Arkema Sa, Azonetwork Uk Ltd., Basf Se, Bayer Ag, Chemtura Corp., Clariant Ag, Daihachi Chemical Industry, Dover Chemical Corp., Dow Chemical Co., Dupont, Icc Industries Inc., Interplastic Corp., Israel Chemicals Ltd., Italmatch Chemicals Spa, J.M.
Huber Corp., Lanxess Ag, Lhoist Sa, Nabaltec, Nihon Seiko Ltd., R.J. Marshall Co., Rio Tinto Borates, Sherwin-Williams Co., Solvay Rhodia, Tosoh Corp., Tosoh Usa Inc.
And Velsicol Chemical Llc and more
Access free sample report at: www.ingeniousreports.com/flame-ret…-research-reports .
List of Figures:
- Global consumption of flame retardant chemicals, 2016-2022
- Market share by industry, 2016
- Global market for flame retardant chemicals, 2016-2022
- Reactions of antimony trioxide with halogens
- Global market for flame retardant bromine-based chemicals by end use, 2016-2022
- Global market for melamine flame retardant chemicals by end use, 2016-2022
- Global market for other flame retardant chemicals by end use, 2016-2022
- Global market for flame retardant chemicals by application, 2016-2022
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IngeniousReports provides one-stop solution platform for all technology, business, and market research dilemmas. We, at IngeniousReports, collaborate with leading global publishers of technology, business and market intelligence reports to industries, individuals and organizations with the endeavor of supporting them in making strategic and cost-effective business decisions.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!