The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Mining Chemicals Market Growth and Forecast:
There has been a growing interest in the chemical industry in the mining sector. Rising global populations, increasing per capita income, and increasing disposable income are positively influencing the demand for consumer goods as well as transportation, energy, and the construction and infrastructure activities across regions.
This, in turn, is impacting the overall demand for mining materials for making final products; hence, the demand for chemicals for the mining sector.
The upward trajectory of the mining chemicals market is projected to continue with a healthy CAGR of 4.7% during the period of 2018 to 2023.
This represents an attractive growth opportunity in the entire ecosystem of the market. Organic growth in the mining sector, an extensive usage of mining chemicals for better yield, and a greater amount of chemicals required for processing of lower-grade ores are some of the major factors that are proliferating the growth of the mining chemicals market.
Furthermore, regulatory bodies, such as EPA and REACH, has imposed several regulations to protect the interest of workers and the nearby environment from the usage of mining chemicals. All these factors have led to an extensive investment towards the new product development and innovations in the mining industry.
Go through the detailed TOC of the report: www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/320…arket.html
Register here for a Free Sample of the Report- www.stratviewresearch.com/Request…arket.html
The indispensable focus area of the mining sector is to invest in the development of efficient technology and enhance the profitability of existing mines. The introduction of stringent government regulations regarding workers’ safety and health are also compelling the sector to invest heavily in the technology in order to address the requirements of such regulations.
Mining Chemicals Market: by Type
The mining chemicals market is segmented based on the type as Frothers, Flocculants, Solvent Extractants, Collectors, Grinding Aids, and Others. Others include defoamers, corrosion inhibitors, antiscalants, dust suppressants, biocides, etc.
The grinding aids segment is projected to remain the largest segment of the market during the forecast period. The segment is also likely to witness the highest growth during the same period, driven by its extensive usage for limestone grinding in cement production.
China, India, and the USA are the major cement producers and so are the major grinding aids markets. Flocculants and collectors also hold considerable shares of the market and are expected to witness healthy growth rates during the same period.
Mining Chemicals Market: by Mineral Type
Based on the mineral type, the mining chemicals market is segmented as Base Metals, Non-Metallic Minerals, Rare Earth Metals, and Precious Metals. The base metals segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increasing industrial and infrastructural development activities in the regions, such as Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Africa.
Mining Chemicals Market: by Application Type
The mining chemicals market is also segmented based on the application type as Blasting & Drilling, Mineral Processing, Water & Wastewater Treatment, and Others. The blasting & drilling segment is expected to remain the dominant segment of the mining chemicals market during the forecast period.
The segment is also likely to witness the highest growth during the same period, driven by the coal industry. Also, depleting mineral reserves have led to deep-surface mining, which, in turn, is driving the demand for mining chemicals in the blasting & drilling segment.
Mining Chemicals Market: by Region
Asia-pacific is expected to remain the largest mining chemicals market during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023. The region is also likely to experience the highest growth during the same period.
Rapid economic expansion along with growing industrial and infrastructural activities in the developing economies are driving the market in the Asia-Pacific region.
China and India are likely to remain the growth engines of the region’s market during the forecast period. China is the largest producer of mining chemicals worldwide.
Despite the depleting growth of Chinese economy, China is likely to maintain its dominance in the global market; however, this trend is likely to adversely impact on the overall growth of the mining chemicals market.
Europe and North America are the other two major markets for mining chemicals. The USA is the largest market in North America, whereas, both, Western and Eastern Europe, are the major markets with almost a similar demand for mining chemicals.
Mining Chemicals Market: Key Players and Major Strategies
The competition in the mining chemicals market can be better understood by beholding two distinct segments. In which, the first is commoditized and highly price-sensitive chemicals and another is highly-priced specialty chemicals.
It is expected that the major global players will gradually move away from highly commoditized chemicals with the purpose to give a high focus on the specialty chemicals segment. The market is populated with both global as well as regional players.
It is important to note that the growth strategies for global companies would be quite different than the regional players. For instance; the development of unrivalled technical service across regions, high R&D and innovation capabilities, and the formation of strategic alliances in order to quickly gain more share; whereas, the development of cost-competitive chemicals, good regional/local reach, and the ability to gain access to technology at a reasonable cost are some of the strategies for regional players.
The supply chain of this market comprises of raw material suppliers, mining chemical suppliers, and mining companies. The key players in the global mining chemicals market are BASF SE, Cytec Solvay Group, Clariant AG, Arkema, and Akzo Nobel N.V.
It is also observed that distributors are gradually capturing more shares in the market due to decreasing commoditized chemical prices and their vast coverage in unpenetrated locations. Merger & acquisition, new product development, and forming strategic alliances are the key strategies adopted by the major players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
The Global Mining Chemicals market is segmented into the following categories.
Mining Chemicals Market, by Type
- Frothers (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Flocculants (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Solvent Extractants (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Collectors (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Grinding Aids (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Mining Chemicals Market, by Mineral Type
- Base Metals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Non-Metallic Minerals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Precious Metals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Rare Earth Metals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Mining Chemicals Market, by Application Type
- Blasting & Drilling (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Mineral Processing (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Water & Wastewater Treatment (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Mining Chemicals Market, By Region
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Turkey, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, and Others)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.