Global Refractories Market By Material Type (Clay, Non-clay); By Form factor (bricks and shapes, monolithic and others), By End Use (Iron & Steel, Cement, Ceramics & Glass and others), By Alkalinity (Acidic & Neutral Refractories, Basic Refractories ) and By Geography.
The refractories report highlights many aspects of the market and the refractories industry. These are mainly covered by market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis and research methodology as the main topics of this refractories report.
THE REPORT FEATURES: 1. Detailed refractories market analysis from various regions, their growth, demand, position, size and share. 2. It discusses key refractories market players and their share of the global market.
3. The new strategic plan and suggestions that will help old and new refractories market players to maintain competitiveness are also discussed. 4. The refractories market report presents important issues related to growth factors, challenges, opportunities, end user analysis and performance,.
Global Refractories Market is expected to reach USD 40,007.33 million by 2025 from USD 29,518.47 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period 2019 to 2025. Some of the major players in the refractories market include
- RHI AG
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Corning Incorporated
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- MagnesitaRefratários S.A.
- Shinagawa Refractories Co.,Ltd
- Vesuvius PLC
- Krosaki Harima Corporation
- Coorstek Incorporated
- Harbisonwalker International (HWI) Inc.
- Imerys SA
- Puyang Refractories Group Co., Ltd.
Others: Chosun Refractories Co., Ltd., IFGL Refractories Ltd., Resco Products, Inc.,Refratechnik Holding GmbH, Minteq International Inc, Magnezit Group Ltd, Cerco LLC, Almatis GmbH, Alteo Holding, Aluchem, Inc., Kerneos SA, Lhoist S.A, Allied Mineral Products, Inc and many more. The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing prevalence for non-metallic minerals industry, growing infrastructure in emerging countries and demand of refractories from iron & steel industry.
The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2025.
Refractories are inorganic non-metallic materials which include ceramics and super alloys that are used in the heat insulation of jet and rocket engines and furnaces. Refractories are also used in the manufacturing of crucibles and moulds for the casting glass and metals.
Iron and steel, cement, glass and ceramic manufacturers are major consumers of refractories.
- The global refractories market is segmented based on alkalinity into three notable segments;
- Neutral refractories
- Basic refractories
- Acidic & neutral refractories segment is sub segmented into
- Basic refractories are further sub segmented into
- In 2019, acidic & neutral refractories market is likely to dominate market with 70.9% shares and is estimated to reach USD 28,693.90 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period.
- The global refractories market is segmented based on form type into three notable segments;
- Monolithic segment is sub segmented into
- Refractory Mortars
- Insulating Castables
- In 2019, the bricks market is estimated to dominate market with 55.4% market share and will collect around USD 21,846.67 million by 2025, rising with a CAGR of 3.8%. However, the monolithic market is growing at the highest CAGR of 4.4% and is estimated to cross USD 15,202.58 million in 2025 from USD 10,868.90 million in 2018.
- The global refractories market is segmented based on product type into two notable segments;
- Non-clay segment is sub segmented into
- Silica Bricks
- Magnesite Bricks
- Chromite Bricks
- Zirconia Bricks
- Clay segment is sub segmented into
- Fire Clay
- High Alumina
- In 2019, the clay market is estimated to dominate market with 60.7% shares and will collect around USD 24,785.97 million by 2025, rising with the highest CAGR of 4.3%.
- The global refractories market is segmented based on fusion temperature into three notable segments;
- Normal Refractory (1580-1780°C)
- High Refractory (1780-2000 °C)
- Super Refractory (>2000 °C)
- In 2019, the normal refractory (1580-1780°C) market is estimated to dominate market with 51.1% shares and will collect around USD 21,013.37 million by 2025, rising with the highest CAGR of 4.4%.
- The global refractories market is segmented based on end user into six notable segments;
- Iron & steel
- Cement & lime
- Energy & chemicals
- Non-ferrous metal and others
- In 2019, the iron & steel market is estimated to dominate market with 79.3% shares and will collect around USD 32,142.94 million by 2025, rising with the highest CAGR of 4.2%.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...