Global Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) Market Report is the new offering at ‘The Market Reports’ which covers key company profile, their market share and other key details. Along with this it also provide data segmentation by types, application and by geographical coverage.
- Advertising -
The global Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) market is valued at 7660 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 15900 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
- Advertising -
Key companies profiled on his report are Nippon Shokubhai, BASF, Evonik Industries, Sumitomo Seika, LG Chemical, Sanyo Chemical, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Danson Technology, Quanzhou BLD Science Technology, Shandong Nuoer Bio-Tech, Zhejiang Satellite Petro-chemical, Weilong Polymer Material, Demi and more in the terms of Product Introduction, Application, Specification, companies Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2014-2019),.
Access more details about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/…rch-report
Super-absorbent polymer (SAP) is a granular material with exceptional ability to absorb aqueous solutions and is widely used in hygiene products such as diapers and feminine hygiene products. In addition, SAP finds use in agriculture, construction, entertainment and personal care.
In global market, the production of Super Absorbent Polymer increases from 1637.7 K MT in 2012 to 2617.7 K MT in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.44%. In 2016, the global Super Absorbent Polymer market is led by China capturing about 23.58% of global Super Absorbent Polymer production.
Europe and Japan are other main market with 19.68% and 19.60% global production share. At present, the major manufacturers of Super Absorbent Polymer are Nippon Shokubhai, BASF, Evonik Industries, Sumitomo Seika, LG Chemical and Sanyo Chemical.
Nippon Shokubhai is the world leader.
Access this premium research report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/1410737
- • To analyze and research the global capacity, production, revenue, consumption, status and forecast.
- • To present the key manufacturers, capacity, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- • To focus on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape,
- • To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- • To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- • To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- • To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- • To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- • To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- • To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Inquire for more details about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/…ry/1410737
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.